• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Feat 3: Ripping Realspace

Well anyway, the calc is done, and it isn't impressive at all. The radius is just too low to give any good results.

Warhammer Primarch plunge

Torpedoe length: 105.56 pixels

Torpedoe diameter: 21.40 pixels

Length real: 1524 centimeters

Pixel: 14.437 cm

Diameter real: 308.952 cm/ 154.476 cm radius

Earth radius (cylinder height): 6.371x10^8 cm

Cylinder volume: 4.78×10^13 cubic centimeters

V. Frag: 3.298x10^15 joules

Pulverization: 1.025x10^16 joules

Warhammer Torpedoes

That's still Small City level for a baby, hilarious.

Still should be around Island level considering that Kurze shattered through Adamantium, which can endure Plasma weapons.

Anyway, Ferrus Manus' crash is crazier. Since it created Earthquakes strong enough to topple mountains.

I get that, I just don't know how they are scaling up earthquake magnitudes to get AP beyond a magnitude 10.

Ohwell.

It is just for curiosity. But it is hilarious, because some people say that adult Primarchs are only Mountain level.

No, they don't have feats of creating stars or whatnot.

What they do have is feats of punching the shit out of beings that do.

People legit abide by the logic that Primarchs are like Mountain level character who can beat up Solar System busters, but are still only Mountain level.

The best feat from a Primarch that legit involves no scaling is Russ and Magnus nearly destroying Prospero with their fight.

So they should still be like, Continent level even with 0 scaling.

I looked through the Lion's page history and it used to say that he nearly destroyed a planet while fighting Russ (Or was it Luther?).

Is that legit?

It was with Luther, and yeah. Though first the tectonic plates were split via orbital bombardment. Then, why the Lion and Luther were fighting, a Warp storm caused by their conflict and Luther finally rejecting the Ruinous Powers caused the planet to be destroyed, iirc.

Are there any other feats that will further expand upon the 4-B hierarchy, or have we found a good place for that?

There's the Solar System-sized Bloodthirster, but due to its nature I don't think it can be calced.

There's also a couple Greater Daemons dwarfing star clusters, but that's kinda ridiculously above most other things.

Also they can only become that large because size is explictely stated to be meaningless in the Eye of Terror. I don't think it is 100% quantifiable.

I forgot to mention: Madail also moves the entire Necrosphere telekinetically to crush the system's planets with it.

@Matt

Did he do it quickly, in which case the results are almost nonexistent? Or slowly, in which case they may be absurd? Either way, moving an object several billion miles in diameter is a solid tk feat.

Huh. Well that is more impressive than actually building it. How fast does it move?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Matt
Did he do it quickly, in which case the results are almost nonexistent? Or slowly, in which case they may be absurd? Either way, moving an object several billion miles in diameter is a solid tk feat.
It's super hard to quantify because we don't know how far away Davin is from the center of the system, and it explictly states that not all of the Necrosphere was moving at the same speed. Some was FTL, some wasn't.

Not all of a sphere was moving the same speed as the rest of it? Gross. Ain't really a sphere if it is all contorted because one part is moving faster than everything else.

Also when I was roughly calcing the Necrosphere, it had less mass than the Sun. By like more than 100 times. That thing is not strong lol

The evidence of the Pilgrim's passing was obvious.
Enormous constructs filled the system, dwarfing the worlds. The vessels of the fleets once again had to fight from being captured by the gravitational pull of the gigantic bodies. The objects were so immense, their shapes extended far beyond the limits of the Episimos System, beyond the range of the scans. They might, Guilliman thought, reach as far as other systems. They might be light years in size.
Objects. Shapes. Constructs. Guilliman hunted for words of greater precision, words that would describe the immensities he saw, and give him a measure of control. The whining, spine-grinding sound made it hard for him to think, but even in silence, language would have failed him. There were no names for these things. The daemon fortress at least had been recognisable. Its obscenity had been in its size. The constructs in the Episimos System were geometry run amok, angles building on and into other angles. On the nearest mass, the side facing the Samothrace was dominated by a formation that seemed to be both an extrusion and a depression. The pounding in Guilliman's head grew worse when he tried to force sense onto the formation, and he turned away.
'Analysis,' he said, maintaining order on the bridge.
'Warp,' said Prayto, breathing hard.
'Granted. But what is the materium correlative? The fortress was stone and brass. The abominations have something we can recognise as flesh. What is this?'
Guilliman spoke with more frustration than he intended. The surfaces appeared to be smooth. The objects were carved from single blocks millions and billions of miles on a side. Colours swam and rippled across them, deep rotten violets and greens. Patterns like the scales of reptiles appeared and disappeared. The constructs had hides, or they were ice, or they were a dream. Lines curved and straightened, a language of monsters preaching its lessons to the materium. The meaning of the lesson crawled inside Guilliman's chest. He tore his eyes from the flowing runes before he could understand them and be wounded.
He was not sure how many of the constructs there were in the system. A few floated alone in the void, serene in their lonely horror. Others were linked to one another, forming complexes so vast, they extended beyond the range of the scanners.
Even more than the fortress, these monoliths were the death of reason. There was no logic to the structures. Their material was the reification of madness. Their foundation was the bones of the Emperor's dream.
Ignore Guilliman's speculation of the shapes being light-years in size. The concrete size is millions and billions of miles.

No they weren't. The Fortress is millions of miles tall and billions of miles wide. That is the full-size.

Meanwhile, the Epsilon System is covered with single-block geometry shapes that are millions and billions of miles in size.

"The objects were carved from single blocks millions and billions of miles on a side."

As in, each object is this size individually.

@Matt

I know. I was referring to those.

This was probably confusing since I forgot to point out I actually read Ruinstorm.

Also apparently the linked ones would be bigger than the fortress, which makes sense given context.

Assaltwaffle said:
Is the concrete thing any specific shape?
The description implies random geometric shapes. You could calculate the GBE of a 100% solid cube 2 billions miles in size.

Back