• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Morkar

Sure.

@Matt

IIRC, there have been statements that the Chaos Gods essentially influenced their own "birth" from the perspective of the material universe, so it's possible.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Morkar
Sure.
well, one of the guys thinks that Abaddon died as a Warp-pilgrim and the one we see on TOH and BL is a Horus Clone that just happens to have Zeke's DNA (not making this shit up) and he leders this "Legion" by charisma alone, that is "why" he is so different from this HH counterpart (hahaha, no)

@Morkar

That would be...weird, considering Fabius (the guy who made all the Horus clones) recognizes Abaddon as Abaddon, hasn't had any escaped clones, and even points out the irony in Abaddon wielding the Talon of Horus. That would be a huge set up for an elaborate ruse that would amount to literally nothing.

@Matt

If he still perma-kills him, yeah.

AHA! i found the damn theory:

"Abby have long been rumored to being the clone-son of Horus in the fluff.'

HIDE SPOILER!'

When he faces Horus Reborn, theres practically -no- difference between them, save the armor. And Khayon muses that perhaps Horus 2 wasnt the only clone present.
I speculate that the old belicose and choleric Abbadon simply did not survive the Horus Heresy. Horus thusly had a clone created from himself as a template to insure a less emotionally unstable heir. Perhaps making him as a failsafe prior to confronting the Emperor, to make sure there was a proper backup for legion leadership incase he got trashed by his father."

Now look at mah boi ADB:

Are you Horus? Are you his clone? His… son?''

He laughed, the sound wet and tinny over the speakers.

'What do you believe, Khayon? Do you think I am?''

I saw no reason to lie. 'Yes.

''This delighted him. I was not sure why.'

'And if I were, brother ― if I were merely Horus remade, recrafted, with a twist in my gene-code here and an alteration there, would it change anything?''

I had to think about that. I looked into his eyes but saw no answers there, only amusement.'

'Perhaps. Perhaps you have always been a genetic twin of your primarch. Or perhaps Ezekyle Abaddon was slain in his pilgrimage across the Eye, and you are one of Fabius' creations in his place. How am I to know?'

'So it seems.'''Let me ask you this, Khayon. What does it matter? Clones, sons, fathers… Let the herd whisper whatever truths they choose. Our eyes are set on worthier goals. We look to the future, not the past.''I acceded with a nod, knowing that there was no answer to be

had here. Knowing, ultimately, that he was right. It did not matter.

may i mind if i ask why people keep saying he has daddy issues? has he legit talked about that or is it a reference on how he writes Primarchs and the Emperor? @Matt

@Az also can you debunk the theory? i finally found it.

@Morkar

Firstly we have the fact that Abaddon was pointed out multiple times by Khayon to have what essentially amounts to Cthonian gang signs carved into his teeth. Unless a Horus clone somehow did that himself...later on...for no reason, I don't see why he'd have that. Then there's the fact that Fabius acknowledges Abaddon as Abaddon, which I don't think he'd do if his one escaped clone suddenly came back to him. I don't think it can even be argued that the only Chaos Space Marine at the time who makes clones wouldn't have been the one assigned to make a clone. Additionally is the fact that the gods are stated in Black Legion to have some disdain for Abaddon, for as useful as he is, he keeps his own free will and refuses to submit, which is quite the opposite of Horus.

I also doubt Horus would have had a clone created in the first place, as that was looked down upon even among the traitor legions, and Horus was so far gone by the end of the Heresy that he was pretty confident in that split-second decision lowering the ship's shields just so he could confront the Emperor.

@MasterOfArda

Niiice.

you are a bro Az, i also hate that theory because it dismisses Abaddon's character develoment, oh yeah, how dare a character change and become better, he is nothing but a clone nao!

@Az i shit you not, i was on a Discord of 40k fanon ideas and pretty much everyone there knows jack shit of the lore. jack of how the Black Crusades info, hell even one who did was adament in thinking that the success was mostly low, and pretty much everyone has not read at least one novel, and presumely two that do, that do loathe them why? "becuz muh Space Mereens never have startegics like real life Mereens"

@Matt question, why 5-A?

@Matt

I don't know shit about most of Sicarius' feats.

@Morkar

Fanon: Abaddon's Black Crusades have all failed and he's a total failure lolz

Canon: JESUS CHRIST THE GALAXY HAS LITERALLY BEEN SPLIT IN HALF

@Az seriously, wost part? i talked to a curious person about it and the main mod was like "dude, we been over this Abaddon's dignity is unsalvagable" so in way he was telling me to never talk it again

what do you think i should do? leave forever?

@Matt, Azathoth, Morkar, In the middle of that atm. The mother ****** beat a daemon prince, and iirc he also beat an ascended c'tan but I need to confirm that since I think the c'tan feat was something from TTS but I may be wrong.

@Aku

No, he beat a transcendent C'tan in canon.

It's hilariously bullshit, but even in context it doesn't scale to him in any way. He hit it with a void grenade, which both ignores durability and is made of the stuff completely anathema to the C'tan.

If he beat a daemon prince in h2h, that's probably Low 5-B, though I'd need context.

Low 5-B Sicarius seems reasonable. Would be on the same level of most other OP Space Marines not named Marneus Calgar.

I find out the whole deal with that when I get the chance, have some tabs up on my phone to multiple Vs battles on other sites to see if they name any worth while feats for the Magnificient, Great, Cato Sicarius. For I, Cato Sicarius will be 4-A and become Cato Emperor of the Sicarium.

Why is every Space Marine hero in the fluff right now who isn't a Primarch, Calgar, or Dante so shit-tier compared to Chaos' characters?

I mean, we had Sigismund, who beat pre-Heresy Kharn in multiple duels and laid low tons of Chaos Champions, but then Abaddon killed him and everything.

@Az, I found the context of how he beat it, it turns out he was getting shit stopped by it but was taking quite a hefty amount of blows for home. Mr. Daemon Prince was about to slice his ass up with the killing blow, when an imperial guardsman jumped into the fray and stabbed him. Giving Cato enough time to jab his stick into the daemon's chest, into his heart banishing him into Psychedelic Hell of the Warp.

Ollanius Pius was reborn only to die again to save Matt Ward's **** buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back