• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"THANKS. NOW, I COULD HAVE A VERY INTERESTING FIGHT FOR THEN." He then summons Tricky the Clown. "TRICKY, MEET TREVOR." Tricky looked at the man who near towered over him.

Overlord775 said:
Big Smoke eats the flamethrower
He takes out 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, 2 number 45's, 1 with cheese, and a large soda and throws it at Big Smoke.

Daniel uses a time warp to before Big Smoke was summoned, thus, bringing things back to normal.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I stab Wario, and team up with Daniel. "Wario, thats for kicking my balls." I yell
Wario bellyflops the stab, breaking Private's hand. "Well, you were streaking the arena, Private." He says.

MaxForward said:
Daniel uses a time warp to before Big Smoke was summoned, thus, bringing things back to normal.
Dharkleem uses a nuclear explosion of darkness on the time warp, thus destroying it and keeping things the way they were before the time warp.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I dodge, and start mass producing ROADA ROLLA DAs
Dharkleem summons light and dark clones of ROADA ROLLA DAs and the clones and the originals attack each other while Dharkleem fires a large light-and-dark energy shuriken that homes in on Private.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I add one which hits Dharkleem giving it a black eye. Using the sheer epicness of the new OP I regenerate my hand
"Gods don't have black eyes, mortal." Dharkleem states as he uses his danmaku to shred the ROADA ROLLA DA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back