• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PublicMinority87 said:
(The archfiends were some cloaked man who became a big ass zombie named Scarmigalone, a turtle named Cagnazzo, a half naked woman named Barbaricia and a THICC dude named Rubicante. Cagnazzo was earth despite being more poison, Cagnazzo is water, Barbaricia controlled wind, and Rubicante controlled fire.)
(Also the fusion is called Geryon as thats how it worked in the game.)

I become Polar Bear of Canada Absolute and attack it. Then save the rest for everone else.
I summon Feral Chaos and fuse it with Geryon creating Feral Geryon. "Just wanted to spice it up a little bit, Public." I say as I summon Gomorrah and then become Abe Lincoln and summon Bold Eagle of America Supreme to aid Polar Bear of Canada Absolute.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then launch nukes (cause Canada once had nukes) at Ferl Geryon.
I reinforce the nukes with Tyranid Hive Fleets kept in inexplodable containers that open after the nukes land.

I drop multiple road rollers on them in stopped time, putting a finger on Dark so he can move, as Mr Patch : The World is the best version aof time stop as I can bring anyone I want into the world of stopped time.

PublicMinority87 said:
I drop multiple road rollers on them in stopped time, putting a finger on Dark so he can move, as Mr Patch : The World is the best version aof time stop as I can bring anyone I want into the world of stopped time.
The road rollers, Tyranids, and nukes all drop on and attack Feral Geryon. Feral Geryon, however uses several combined-element attacks to destroy the nukes, thus the nuke explosions wipe out the road rollers and most of the Tyranids.

PublicMinority87 said:
(The archfiends were some cloaked man who became a big ass zombie named Scarmigalone, a turtle named Cagnazzo, a half naked woman named Barbaricia and a THICC dude named Rubicante. Cagnazzo was earth despite being more poison, Cagnazzo is water, Barbaricia controlled wind, and Rubicante controlled fire.)
(Also the fusion is called Geryon as thats how it worked in the game.)

I become Polar Bear of Canada Absolute and attack it. Then save the rest for everone else.
Cagnazzo can't be water and earth at the same time.

Me and Dark defeat Geryon and go home. Sleeping. We dont know about what happened with Overlord, Skyla and Daniel but have to see that recording tomorrow before we watch T Series vs Pewds.

Day 5 is PrivateMajority78 vs TheLightSide758

"HMMMM. MAYBE IF I GIVE HELP TO ONE OF THE SIDES WITH THIS BAD BOY...OR GIRL." He said, before casting the T-Rex near the arena.

WELCOME TO WWE RAW!

WE ARE LIVE FROM THE YTP WORLD, IT'S GONNA BE ONE OF THE GREATEST MATCHES OF ALL TIME!

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then tried to interrupt. "EXCUSE ME, FOR JUST A SECOND."
What is it? Daniel says, as the Pyro goes off.

Then a more realistic and violent version of this happens.

I show HOSTLESS my grand enterance for the grand finale, which is a concept and is like every entrance cliche ever fused together cloned itself, f*cked the clone and made this.

Pewdiepie wins. I pay Privates bail.

Alsy day 6 wil, be... Every protagonist vs every antagonist (Excluding Public, Dark, Shazen and DarkMinority)

HOSTLESS, you're too fat to be riding a dinosaur if that makes any sense. Then again, wtf are you even doing so?

Christian Higdon said:
"BECAUSE I CAN, AND I'M BORED, AND ALSO BECAUSE T-REXES ARE AWESOME."
K ScaryLogos says. (BTW I'm too lazy to switch accounts over and over, can someone else RP as ScaryLogos?)

"OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. T-REXES ARE ABSOLUTE TRUCKS. ESPECIALLY PITTING HIM AGIANST THOSE LOWER THAN LARGE BUOLDING LEVEL."

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS BAD BOY IN ACTION AGAINST OTHER FODDER." He said, before then buffoon it up to his level for a bit becuase he's bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back