• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
It's light and dark version of the omidirectional vaporizing attack used by Galeem in the Galeem Ending, your argument is once again invalid.
My attack is a red version of the green suns from MS Paint Adventures, so your argument is invalid !

The Shin Cruel Sun isn't stopped by your puny attack

Lord English tried to shoot Doc Public, but something swooped him and tossed him across the battlefield. He was launched to where Dharkleem was and was slammed down on the floor right in front of him.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
It's light and dark version of the omidirectional vaporizing attack used by Galeem in the Galeem Ending, your argument is once again invalid.
My attack is a red version of the green suns from MS Paint Adventures, so your argument is invalid !
The Shin Cruel Sun isn't stopped by your puny attack
Dharkleem is fused light and darkness and you are nothing but an incompotent space worm, your argument is invalid.

Yes, it is. And even if it isn't, it just bounces off the shield.

Christian Higdon said:
Lord English tried to shoot Doc Public, but something swooped him and tossed him across the battlefield. He was launched to where Dharkleem was and was slammed down on the floor right in front of him.
Dharkleem summoned chains of darkness from a blood-red portal and enchains Lord English to make puppet fighters out of him.

He looked at the thing that tossed Lord English. "You have my gratitude."

Lord English teleported away and growled, looking at the thing before starting to get nauseous.

"HE COMES. ZALGO." It shouted.

Christian Higdon said:
Lord English teleported away and growled, looking at the thing before starting to get nauseous.
Dharkleem laughed and then teleported in front of the thing. "You might be a worthy opponent if you can manhandle Lord English like that."

Christian Higdon said:
Zalgo looked at English and then looked at Dharkleem. He grinned, an ugly smile forming over his face.
"Unfortunately, that makes you yet another threat to my plans."

Christian Higdon said:

The TU2 crew looked at the monstrous being, they felt weird.

We need a new team. Daniel said.

The TU2 crew looked at the monstrous being, they felt weird.

We need a new team. Daniel said.

They called Chara, Bill Cipher, Thanos, Eclipsa and Rick Sanchez.

Christian Higdon said:
He grew in size, dwarfing Dharkleem as he laughed.
"I AM ZALGo, AND THIS IS MY DOMAIN."
Dharkleem tilted his core. "Your domain? I created this place from the pathetic JBW reality. I think that this is my domain."

"IT'S ON, YOU GIANT YOG WANNA BE." He shouted as he tried to eat Dhakleem, very mad. But then, he realized.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....WHAT IF....."

Christian Higdon said:
"IT'S ON, YOU GIANT YOG WANNA BE." He shouted as he tried to eat Dhakleem, very mad. But then, he realized.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....WHAT IF....."
Pewds continued the hmmmmmmmmming.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Dharkleem is fused light and darkness and you are nothing but an incompotent space worm, your argument is invalid.

The cruel sun is heat and cold, life and death, so he overpowers via being more conceptual.

and no, it bypasses shields and barriers.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:

The cruel sun is heat and cold, life and death, so he overpowers via being more conceptual.
Even so, it has no effect on Dharkleem.

Even so, it has no effect on Dharkleem.

"The Carlos ArgumentÔäó"

Public turns his arm into a different arm, and breaks it again. He then realized Zalgo is an ally and apologizes. Doc Public self destructs in front of Lord English, badly wounding him, allowing Zalgo to finish him.

Okay What happened? Said Star.
"You are now a magical mecha girl"

I then bless Star with cosmic powers

Well, let's do this. She said.

As Zalgo came back, he was being pummeled by L
o
rd
English, who was now bloodthirsty and maddened. He roared out as Zalgo's head was torn off and thrashed. Not before Zalgo healed up and started to tussle with L
o
rd
English.

"X is ded." Killer Queen says, who also happened to be alive still, completely unaffected by the Wario Waft via being a stand. Killer Queen starts blowing up puppet fighters, one by one, then throws a Sheer Heart Attack for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back