• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel controls the head.

Star controls the left arm.

Arcueid controls the right arm.

Marco (Who was rescued with time travel) controls the right leg.

DarkMinority controls the left leg.

The fusion time of TheDarkMinority857 is at 3 minutes.

However, 1 single molecule forms Evil Public, who asks to joinTheDarkMinority857's side.

(Oh, By the way, its Good Public, Doc Public, Public, Public from the fusion, Evil Public, and TheDarkMinority857. Then theres Killer Queen.)

Godzilla, maddened, tries to ignore him and wanders towards Dharkleem. He looks at Batman and points to Dharkleem, trying to signify the real enemy here.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla looks back, maddened at this.
But he didn't expect to be blocked by LeBron

Who proceeded to open up a can of Sprite Cranberry

When SpongeBob came out of the blue

And he started beating up LeBron James

Then they both got flattened by the batmobile

But before it could make it back to the batcave

XXXTENTACION popped out of his grave

And took an AK-47 out from under his back

And blew Batman away with a ratatattat

But he ran out of bullets and he ran away

Because Thunder Unit 2.0 (The mechanic I mentioned earlier) came to save the day

Doc Public offers to team up with Godzilla.

"Good grief, that asshole body thief is back to life. And to make matters worse, the 2 other shit-for-brains are teaming up with him." Good Public says

PublicMinority87 said:
The fusion time of TheDarkMinority857 is at 3 minutes.
However, 1 single molecule forms Evil Public, who asks to joinTheDarkMinority857's side.
"Okay." I say. "Wario can join too."

PublicMinority87 said:
Doc Public offers to team up with Godzilla.
"Good grief, that asshole body thief is back to life. And to make matters worse, the 2 other shit-for-brains are teaming up with him." Good Public says
I pulled Wario from the past, so there's him too.

Overlord775 said:
I use mindhax on the clones that are being created out of me and make them turn against Dharkleem
Dharkleem retaliates by using a Solar Flare-like attack to blind Overlord and cause the mindhax to fail.

PublicMinority87 said:
Doc Public shoots 6000 cueball rounds behind Godzila, each whizzing by, not even grazing him, then seeking in on Dharkleem.
They all bounce off the forcefield while Dharkleem laughs.

MaxForward said:
Daniel controls the head.

Star controls the left arm.

Arcueid controls the right arm.

Marco (Who was rescued with time travel) controls the right leg.

DarkMinority controls the left leg.
MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla looks back, maddened at this.
But he didn't expect to be blocked by LeBron
Who proceeded to open up a can of Sprite Cranberry

When SpongeBob came out of the blue

And he started beating up LeBron James

Then they both got flattened by the batmobile

But before it could make it back to the batcave

XXXTENTACION popped out of his grave

And took an AK-47 out from under his back

And blew Batman away with a ratatattat

But he ran out of bullets and he ran away

Because Thunder Unit 2.0 (The mechanic I mentioned earlier) came to save the day
"NOW, DHARKLEEM!"

Dharkleem creates bonds of energy that all bind us together permanently and starts making Thunder Unit 2.0 puppet fighters as I eject myself from Public's fused body, turning me back into Dark, leaving him in the bonds. Nothing affects the puppet fighters, however.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla, very maddened, bit down on one of the puppet fighters and tore its' head straight off.
It just disassembled into a puppet fighter Star, Arcueid, Marco, and DarkMinority who all attack Godzilla while the current cloned army of Thunder Unit 2.0s mobs him.

Godzilla then beats the crap outta all of them mobbing him, very bloodlusted. He roared out, destroying them one by one.

So, summoning my godmodes, overall:

Forces of Good: Godzilla, Batman, Overlord, Daniel, Star, Max, Marco, Arcueid, Good Public, Doc Public, Public, Public from the fusion, Killer Queen

Forces of Evil: Dark, Dharkleem, Wario, Evil Public, Coca-Cola, Azathoth, Jim Gaffigan, the entity I fused from all those other people

Godzilla is basically neutral in all this. I plan on finding a way to make a very powerful being join the good side.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla then beats the crap outta all of them mobbing him, very bloodlusted. He roared out, destroying them one by one.
Dharkleem realizes that this isn't enough to fend off the forces of good. "Mortal. Go and get some more Thunder Unit 2.0s."

I nod as I travel back in time and bring Thunder Unit 2.0s back, one by one, until an infinite number of Thunder Unit 2.0s are bound and being used to create more puppet fighter Thunder Unit 2.0s.

Godzilla sharpens his claws, ready to claw these things apart. He wanted to rest, but NO! Some giant f**kburger had to bother him.

Godzilla looks at Evil Public and starts breathing in and out in anger. He tried to keep his calm, but couldn't. He only got, what, 1 minute to sleep?

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla sharpens his claws, ready to claw these things apart. He wanted to rest, but NO! Some giant f**kburger had to bother him.
All the puppet fighters just wait, while Evil Public and Galleom stride to the front of the army.

(Doesn't Godzilla have somewhere else to rest, or something? I don't want to get rid of him, I just wanna know.)

(Godzilla has literally anywhere to rest, but he's sort of territorial. He wants to sort of "claim" this place before rest.)

Godzilla was also waiting. It was anyone's move.

Godzilla doesn't even see Public as he's trying to battle these things, but he starts to get a bit lumber-ish. Like he's trying not to fall asleep.

Goji, trying not to sleep, looked at the two standing in front of the army, sort of puppy-eyed, but still mad. He needed rest, but he had to clear this land in order to rest.

Overlord775 said:
I start singing an hypnotizing lullaby, to make Thunder Unit 2.0s start killing each other.
OG Thunder Unit II hides from the others.

We gotta run before they think we're one of them! Daniel said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back