• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla then tried to get up and fight, slowly lumbering towards the darkness as he was about ready to give in to his tiring ache to sleep.

Then....something big crashed down. It caused an explosion huge enough to be seen for miles. A sarcophagus that shined multiple colors in hue.

Christian Higdon said:
Then....something big crashed down. It caused an explosion huge enough to be seen for miles. A sarcophagus that shined multiple colors in hue.
Dharkleem glanced at the object for a few seconds before ordering, "Azathoth and Entity, you take care of Godzilla and Overlord respectively. Jim Gaffigan and Coca-Cola, you check out that sarcophagus, see what it holds. Wario, prepare my forces and then assist Evil Public. Evil Public, you can have Good Public. TheDarkSide857, you stay here with me!"

I don't need air to live so i survive

Logan Paul (with a Toy Story alien hat) decides to vlog here and notices Overlord.

Guys, I really hate to say this, but I think someone's hanging right there.

baOverlord775 said:
@Dark
I don't have a neck, so your argument is invalid

also i cast Ultra Synphon on Dharkleem
I rip your head off and you're still chained, your argument is invalid.

Dharkleem commands a puppet fighter Overlord to cast Ultra Synphon back, canceling each other out.

Logan Paul (with a Toy Story alien hat) decides to vlog here and notices Overlord.

Did we just find a chained body in the world of darkness?

MaxForward said:

Dharkleem grabs and binds Logan Paul and uses his body to make puppet fighter Logan Pauls.

Now the puppet fighter army consists of Overlords, Thunder Unit 2.0s, and Logan Pauls.

MaxForward said:

Did we just find a chained body in the world of darkness?
"World of light and darkness, Logan."

I remind a bound and chained Logan as Dharkleem mindhaxes him into serving his will.

PublicMinority87 said:
Good Public charges in at Evil Public, as Mr. Patch attacks Evil Public.
"FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!" Mr. Patch yells
Wario appears out of nowhere and knocks Good Public into Mr. Patch and Dharkleem uses Good Public and Mr. Patch to create puppet fighters.

TheDarkSide857 said:
I have type 5 immortality and resistance to immortality negation, so your argument is invalid.

I summon the entirity of the MS Paint Adventures cast and make them attack Dharkleem

Killer Queen sneaks behind Wario, completely unseen, because it is a stand, and puts a bomb on him.

Meanwhile, Doc Public shoots Wario, then moves out of the way of his sight to prevent a puppet fighter being made of him. After Doc Public shot, the bomb explodes

Killer Queen plants a bomb on the puppet of Good Public, then detonates it, killing the puppet.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I have type 5 immortality and resistance to immortality negation, so your argument is invalid.
I summon the entirity of the MS Paint Adventures cast and make them attack Dharkleem
I can negate anything, thus negating your type 5 immortality and resistance to immortality negation, your argument is invalid.

The puppet fighters combat the MSPA cast.

The puppet fighters grab PewDiePie and use his body to make even more puppet fighters of PewDiePie.

DAMMIT! Felix said.

PublicMinority87 said:
Killer Queen sneaks behind Wario, completely unseen, because it is a stand, and puts a bomb on him.
Meanwhile, Doc Public shoots Wario, then moves out of the way of his sight to prevent a puppet fighter being made of him. After Doc Public shot, the bomb explodes

Killer Queen plants a bomb on the puppet of Good Public, then detonates it, killing the puppet.
Wario's golden armor protects him.

Oh, and it's not one, pal. It's lotsa 'em.

Wario Wario Wafts at Killer Queen.

TheDarkSide857 said:
I can negate anything, thus negating your type 5 immortality and resistance to immortality negation, your argument is invalid.

FU*K YOU !

I activate my law and erase the chains around my body..

i then release a omniversal size distance ignoring Off-Wave and turn everybody in to trophies

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:

FU*K YOU !

I activate my law and erase the chains around my body..

i then release a omniversal size distance ignoring Off-Wave and turn everybody in to trophies
Dharkleem re-uses his attack at the start of his birth and cancels it out.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Dharkleem re-uses his attack at the start of his birth and cancels it out.
I throw a Multiversal size Shin Cruel Sun to block the danmaku
It's light and dark version of the omidirectional vaporizing attack used by Galeem in the Galeem Ending, your argument is once again invalid.

Two green hands came out, with claws that scratched and dented the sarcophagus. The eyes shined out brighter as the newcomer finally woke up.

L
o
rd
English had risen from a long waiting rest.

Christian Higdon said:
Two green hands came out, with claws that scratched and dented the sarcophagus. The eyes shined out brighter as the newcomer finally woke up.
L
o
rd
English had risen from a long waiting rest.
"Oh, gosh, we gotta tell Dharkleem about this," exclaimed Jim Gaffigan as they teleported back to Dharkleem.

"Dharkleem! It's Lord English!" he yelled.

Dharkleem looked back at him. "You have got to be kidding me."

Jim Gaffigan shook his head. "Nope. We are not kidding."

Dharkleem ponders this for a moment. It seems things are going to be harder than he thought.

Lord English roared out in a rage, but something else replied to him. Something gigantic. Godzilla was still there, trying not to fall asleep. The LORD looked up and bared his claws. It was anyone's move.

Christian Higdon said:
Lord English roared out in a rage, but something else replied to him. Something gigantic. Godzilla was still there, trying not to fall asleep. The LORD looked up and bared his claws. It was anyone's move.
"Ohhhhh, these two are about to duke it out! C'mon, let's get popcorn." I say.

"What's popcorn?" Dharkleem, being a newborn etheral fused being, had not heard of popcorn yet.

I give him some popped popcorn and give myself and the others some.

The forces of evil all sit and watch the epic battle.

Godzilla tried to move, but he fell down, tired. He groaned, but found an energy drink in his hand. Some giant hand gave him a thumbs up and disappeared. Godzilla drank it and stopped all motion, going limp.

Lord English tapped him, and then Godzilla did the following, in order:

Tail slap, bite, another bite, a kick, a body-slam, a bite, two more kicks, that one move where he slides on his tail and does a kick, tail spike (hitting English with his tail and slamming him to the floor), and lastly a bite.

Lord English was hurt a lot, but he healed up and started punching Godzilla on the skull, before grabbing Godzilla by the throat and slamming him, stomping on his skull as Goji got up and whacked him across the field. English was mad.

The lord ran fast and jumped up, shocking Godzilla as he flew. He grabbed a little thing as if he was a composer and started making music. As in, very destructive that caused a huge explosion of energy and power. Godzilla was launched towards Dark and the others, but slid and stopped as he ran towards the flying English.

Lord English is now mad. As he looked, he composed a song of destructive power as the notes shot at Doc Public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back