• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

Standuser081 said:
Oh that. But we still don't know it's full potential so I'm still 8-C.
it's a pretty big improvement, since RRU makes you strong enough to easily break blades were durable and sharp enough to hurt you with normal hardening. Probably low-end 8-B, maybe a couple shots at best

Hmm I can mess with someones head and overload there senses while flooding there lungs with water (For my fatality)

"Hey. Also, why are your PCs always children?" Who me?

PsychoWarper said:
Will we ever get something passive like regen or something like that?
idk to be honest, since having to activate your regen (which you'll almost only ever do after you've taken damage) is kinda stupid imo and perma passive regen can break any tension depending on it's strength

Okay, Blaire's backstory:

Blaire Blaze is a girl who grew up in a family of sword maniacs. Tracing back her family tree you'll find numerous famous swordsmen: knights, generals, samurai, soldiers, and more from throughout Europe and Asia. Her parents spent the better part of their lives traveling to every corner of the world with the goal of collecting and learning every style of swordsmanship known to man. Using this knowledge, they developed what they considered to be a perfect style of swordsmanship, one that seemed to bring together the greatest aspects of each technique they had discovered or inherited, and taught the most effective fighting style for any style of sword. However, all their traveling and searching took a large amount of money, not to mention the cost of buying swords and records of the techniques. Now they live in a decrepit house, moldy and falling apart, the only room properly maintained being the dojo they have on the first floor, which they keep in perfect condition for the sake of keeping up appearances, and for their business of teaching swordsmanship.

From the beginning of her life, Blaire was trained with a sword. Her parents had trained their previous child from a young age, and it seemed fine to them, so they decided to start Blaire even earlier. It was only a week after her first time walking 5 steps that she held her first training sword, by the time she entered elementary school she was at a level equivalent to a black belt in several styles of swordsmanship, by the age of eight her skill could put adults who had trained their whole lives to shame, and finally on her tenth birthday her skill surpassed that of her parents.

Although Blaire was a genius with a sword, other aspects of her life suffered for it. She has an aggressive and competitive personality, and has struggled to communicate with others. In first grade she nearly killed a classmate who had been bullying her and her friend, it was considered self defense and she was stopped before anything serious could happen, but she was still expelled from the school. Through the rest of elementary school she didn't make more than three friends, and she was expelled from schools twice when her bag was discovered to have several swords in it. By middle school she had already built too much of a reputation, most people wouldn't approach her, and those that did were typically scared away by her aggressive personality. Those who stuck even beyond that tended to be the worst around, but they would usually get bored and leave when they realized that aside from her violent temperament and aggressive personality she was fairly straight laced.

Having mastered or nearly mastered most aspects of Fencing, Gatka, Kenjutsu, Iaijutsu, Itto-Ryu, Haidong Gumdo, dozens of styles of HEMA, Krabi-Krabong, Kumdo, Siljun-Dopub, Single Stick, Mau Rakau, Jukendo, Krav Maga, many styles of Kung-Fu, numerous other fighting styles that incorporate swordsmanship into their teaching through her parents' martial art, Blaire would likely be the swordsmen alive if it weren't for two things. First, the fact that she was still a young girl and was thus lacking in physical strength. Second, her older brother by five years, Blane, who surpassed her in every skill except sword breaking. Blaire made it her goal to surpass her brother, but on her 12th birthday, when she was finally ready to challenge him, he disappeared and was never heard from again. Thinking that this meant she would never get a chance to beat him, Blaire was enraged. For the next two years she stopped attending school, only working on training herself.

Can't really give a backstory until I get powers, but... member of the port mafia, has complex a being too old to be married.

Dat's the concept.

Welp guess its my turn(lets see how bad my writing skills are)

Sebastian(at least thats what he calls himself as he was never given a name) was born into a proud family of holy knights, however by the time he was born the kingdom had entered into a huge civil war, both the kingdom and his parents fell to that war and he was eventually taken by a neighboring kingdom to be to be used as a sacrificial foot soldier and harshly training everyday despite only being 5 years old.

From that point on he would know only war and combat fighting in countless battles and surviving them all, despite this and many military accomplishments on the battle field he was always seen as nothing more then a expendable War Orphan.

All of this twisted and warped his view of the world.

• desires powers*
Gib Thou Shalt Not Die + Battle Continuatio to make me immortal.

Gib The Great Fitzgerald + Golden Rule to make me as strong/fast as I need to be at any moment.

Gib The Perfect Crime + Presence Concealment to make me a super assassin.

Gib Plum Blossoms in Snow + Tsubane Gaeshi to give me super sword attack

Gib Lemon Bombs + Projection to let me throw bombs everywhere.

Or just give me something else with less synergy I guess

This is Jack's backstory:

"Jack was born in a Kobold Tribe in the underdark. His tribe's alliment is lawful neutral and are allies with a human city, that's why Jack knows human language. Like every Kobold, since hatch he was raised by the entire comunity, as to Kobold the family is not important, only the tribe is. Jack was raised as an hunter and he sure as hell become very good at using crossbows. While he really likes being an archer, he always dreamed to learn magic, but he wasn't born with an affinity to it, so no magic for Jack. Jack's life was simple and happy ... but then a giant rift in the space-time continum sucked him in to another universe. "

Why i am the only one with an happy backstory ? Come on people, stop being edgelords ovo

I tried my best, I swear. So here Ken's backstory:

Ken Takeshi was born to an American woman and a Japanese man. He mostly lived a happy and peaceful life (as they were a bit rich) in America until one day, when he was 12, on a trip to his father's family in Japan, his parents were killed by a serial murderer while they were going home after they were taking a tour around. But when he was just about to kill Ken, the police arrived, which forced the murderer to flee. Driven by anger and revenge, Ken swore to kill the murderer the next time he saw him face. I'd be easy to identify him, as he had a scar on his face and had very raspy voice.

This ordeal caused him to have a very cynical view on life, always being anti-social, lashing out at anyone who would mention his parents. Because of this, he was considered an outcast, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to find the murderer. He used all the wealth that he inherited to investigate and find the man. He even hired a hacker to go into the Japanese police database. But all of his efforts were fruitless. But he still didn't give up.

Seven years later after the incident, while on a visit to his parents' graves (in Japan), beacause he would go there once a year to mourn, he saw him, the man who killed his parents. He tried to chase after the murderer but while doing so, everything suddenly started to crumble. Time and space was being distorted. And he was pulled into a war where stakes couldn't be higher. A multiversal war.

Is this edgy enough for you?

Back