• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Nazi, Reinhard Heydrich decides to conquer Hell, suck all vengeful spirits and turn all beings of Hell (kishin, yama, gods, satori, oni, whatever) into part of his legion. But one stands in his way.

The Goddess of Hell: Hecatia Lapislazuli

Hecatia~
So, you're the Nazi Adolf talks about. Welcome to Hell. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Reinhard14
Ah...so you're the goddess over here. How about letting me kick your ass and surrender Hell to me?

Rules:

1. In-character.

2. Hecatia always at her peak power.

Round 1: Reinhard 4-A, no prep. No LTT

Round 2: Reinhard 4-A, with prep. LTT

Round 3: Reinhard as Hadou God. Full power.

Should I remove Round 3 then?

And I thought Hecatia is at least stronger than Yukari, so she might have some chance against 4-A Reinhard.

Zun's artstyle isn't something to write home about objectively speaking, but it looks charming for what it is.

Actually his is what she looked like in her first appearance.

Anyway, this is derailing and the match is a stomp
Izayoi sakuya double dealing character and touhou drawn by oota jun ya 26fb2b688948e96210ce95157b401000

Reinhard stomps into oblivon via da meme.

Close this.

Also what the **** is round 3?!?

Reinhardfra
This will make Reinhard win guys!

I guess its stomp for Reinhard all the way so I'm closing this (although I didn't expect this without Reinhard's lance. Well, whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back