• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moritzva said:
I once heard that a regular person with a gun could kill, say, Natsu, via shooting him in the back of the head.
The **** what? There was one time someone shoved a gun into Natsu's mouth and shot him, and Natsu was more pissed than hurt.

Remember this shit show back when they were both 3-C, barely getting an incon? Fun times. Now windows Reimu (by extent, composite) is 2-C and Terrarian got downgraded to 5-C. gg.

I can't believe I forgot to say this one earlier.

High 6-C Majora and High 6-B Composite Link/Ganondorf. Also 4-C Golden Goddesses.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dang. How many terrible VS Wiki knock offs are there?
It seems like there are millions of them, why are there so many in the 1st place
let's see...

Versus Compendium Wiki

Character Stats and Profiles

Omniversal Battlefield

Fictional Battle Omniverse

Fiction Battle Blaze

Debates Jungle

and my own lmao

ZephyrosOmega said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dang. How many terrible VS Wiki knock offs are there?
It seems like there are millions of them, why are there so many in the 1st place
let's see...
Versus Compendium Wiki

Character Stats and Profiles

Omniversal Battlefield

Fictional Battle Omniverse

Fiction Battle Blaze

Debates Jungle

and my own lmao
Shameless plug

Hellbeast1 said:
Compendium is alright (just needs more oversight)
Also don't forget mine
having to spend the better part of a week fighting tooth and nail just to get 5-A Zelda accepted only for one admin to instantly undo it all with a 5-sentence pastebin and no discussion

It does depend on the JL version, comic Homelander could only be stopped by a nuke as a child and scales to a guy who can cause hurricanes.

He meant the DCEU justice league.

So as much of a wank that was for the boys to even be seriously compared to the justice league, at least he didn't put the comics justice league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back