• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Please consult @Dereck03 once you finished fixing them as well, as those 3 cosmology pages need to be deleted once you create a new one. If you need any help, please let me know.

This is the blog from @KLOL506

Currently, it is not the same as Explanation Page, so we can simply copy/paste the current contents of the article, and pasted it to the blog

@KLOL506 Are you fine with this?
Only difference is the note I added on top. I didn't want anyone to think I stole it. Otherwise it's pretty much the same contents as the Page I had made brand new earlier.

I think the blog is fine as is.

Alright, these two pages (they need to be deleted now)
  1. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_-_Tier_2_Explanation
  2. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_Tier_1_Explanation_Page
have been combined to one
I must acknowledge that during this process, I have rectified numerous grammar errors, including incorrect capitalization, commas, and other minor details, yet the overall tone remains informal. Currently, this is a placeholder, WIP. So, this needs to be done by a supporter of the verse properly.

I handled replacing it in the verse page, and adding the categories.

Please revert the page to the original state. I meant by, remove any of my alterations.

I have handled it. 🙏

(But it would have been better if you waited for Elizhaa within your linked discussion thread itself.)

Tell us here when you are done.

I have handled it. 🙏

(But it would have been better if you waited for Elizhaa within your linked discussion thread itself.)

Tell us here when you are done.
I am done you can lock both the thread and profile thank you

Also, if Rimuru can affect several other universes at the same time, it seems sufficient to give him Low Multiversal range, with Interdimensional being redundant to add in this case.
Low multiversal =/= Interdimensional range. Having Low Multi doesn't mean it can affects another dimensions that's included in the base universe by default or stuffs like pockets reality or alternate dimensions within the same universes.

Well, the way I remember it, Interdimensional means being able to affect contents within other universes one at a time, whereas Low Multiversal means being able to affect several of them simultaneously.

I mean, Low Multi is indeed a bigger range if we are basing in range as such, but Interdimensional range means to affect specific stuffs that's not included by default.
like pockets reality or alternate dimensions within the same universes.
As our page states
Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.
The range difference may the range difference may vary but is specific.

No problem, and Dereck03 locked the page again. 🙏

However, I had to perform a bit of cleanup work for your edits:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Rimuru_Tempest_(Light_Novel)&action=historysubmit&type=revision&diff=8158238&oldid=8158232

Also, if Rimuru can affect several other universes at the same time, it seems sufficient to give him Low Multiversal range, with Interdimensional being redundant to add in this case.
Well she can also target people from other pocket dimensions too great sir
Like imaginary space and all
Low multiversal =/= Interdimensional range. Having Low Multi doesn't mean it can affects another dimensions that's included in the base universe by default or stuffs like pockets reality or alternate dimensions within the same universes.
Yes she can do that

Back