• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waluigi vs Marisa Kirisame

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Player 4 vs Player 2

Speed is Equalized. Windows Marisa and Waluigi Waluigi. Marisa does not have the Ultramarina Orb Elixir.

Waluigi Pinball - Super Smash Bros
Waluigi Pinball - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

IN Stage 4 (powerful) Boss - Marisa Kirisame's Theme - Love-colored Master Spark
IN Stage 4 (powerful) Boss - Marisa Kirisame's Theme - Love-colored Master Spark

Soul Manip only works on souls outside of the body. Can't just soulhax someone still living like Waluigi.

That I don't know.

Although I may as well take away Marisa's Ultramarine Orb Elixir while I'm at it otherwise it's not gonna work.

So hundreds of times greater. Since soul manipulation wouldnt work as explained by saikou im not sure if there is much marisa can do here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Soul Manip only works on souls outside of the body. Can't just soulhax someone still living like Waluigi.
Doesn't the danmaku in Touhou cause spiritual damage, much like the danmaku in Undertale? It even specifically states in Marisa's profile that her attacks can harm phantoms and evil spirits. Imagine that Marisa doesn't just physically damage Waluigi, but also damages his soul.

Back