• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waltuh fights yet another monke (Walter White vs George (Curious George))

TBH, Alien X is very superhuman & has a lot of hax working against Walt.

We would need to set up the match in a way where Walt would actually have a decent chance of winning.

Even if it's just for the lols, I'm afraid that it would end up like the Saul Goodman vs Goku match. We would need someone like @Moritzva's approval first just as a precaution so we don't create another stomp match.
Albedo in alien X key can't do anything beacuse he never agree with the personalities, any way. let's not derail the thread

i guess technically he’s incapped because he can’t agree with them, so alien x is just standing there. but then that’s a stomp for walt lol

TBH, Alien X is very superhuman & has a lot of hax working against Walt.

We would need to set up the match in a way where Walt would actually have a decent chance of winning.
walter literally stomps lol alien x can’t do anything until the personalities agree (they won’t) so he just incaps himself
Even if it's just for the lols, I'm afraid that it would end up like the Saul Goodman vs Goku match. We would need someone like @Moritzva's approval first just as a precaution so we don't create another stomp match.
SAUL VS GOKU WASNT EVEN A STOMP GRRAAAAHHHHHH

i guess technically he’s incapped because he can’t agree with them, so alien x is just standing there. but then that’s a stomp for walt lol
Tecnically alien X would be always beingh able to atack, just can't agree to do that, and walter can also just put him on his car and take alien X off the battle field lol

no, alien x is literally unable to attack because its personalities will never agree with each other. it’s like putting someone up against a late-stage dementia patient. sure, it is physically possible for them to attack, but they don’t even remember what an “opponent” or a “punch” is, so they really can’t attack and they get stomped.

ok make it then lol
Later, I have a horsse Thread that needs to end first
TBH, I've seen the Albedo (Alien X) vs Biscuit match. Even with the 2 personalities arguing & being indecisive usually, Alien X has been able to do stuff on his own. With the insane advantages of Alien X & SBA, I'm not sure if Walt could win even if it was the pre-omniverse version of Alien X.

Anyways... does anyone want to make a 10-A Walt with a knife fight a boi piggy with tusks, or a 10-A Cougar?

Last edited:
Back