• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waltuh fights yet another monke (Walter White vs George (Curious George))

Yep. Technically from the threads I've read on George we pretty much have to guess what George (a not very smart or experienced combatant) would do in-character. ANYWAYS...

Speed is equal, George is bloodlusted & has his spacesuit. SBA otherwise.

Monke 2.0:

That cool kingpin guy: 8

Incon:

Last edited:
Oh right, forgot he don't have otimal equipament, still walter should be a much better fighter, georgy wouldn't know what he is doing most of the time, especially having the mentality of a 10 years old, I doubt he would use his LS in combat considering that he should not even know It's a effective way to har walt

the worst part is, It's a viable win condition to Walt to shove meth on georgy mouth

anyways walter probably beats curious george to death via higher combat skill and experience as well as much higher pain tolerance

the worst part is, It's a viable win condition to Walt to shove meth on georgy mouth
wut? I mean you're techically right lol.

George's stamina is to energy while Walt's stamina is towards injury stuff. edit: would bloodlusting george give him more of a chance?

George's stamina is to energy while Walt's stamina is towards injury stuff. Bloodlusting George would mean that George will tire himself out in a significantly less time frame... which at that time Walt would get mauled.

Yea... removing bloodlust.
nah give it back, walt has a pretty decisive win either way

bloodlusted george won’t fight like an actual monkey he still has the mentality of a 10 year old, he’ll just go for the kill immediately. which won’t be so easy considering that walter has very good pain tolerance and their ap is pretty much equal

George's stamina is to energy while Walt's stamina is towards injury stuff. edit: would bloodlusting george give him more of a chance?
No, sinse he still don't even know what fight mean lol a bloodlusted 10 years old is still as dangerous as a 10 years old

this is actually a very good point, george would probably eat walter’s meth not knowing how dangerous it is
Curios georgy die of meth overdose at central park 05/04/2023

the fight itself is fair enough, it’s just a decisive win for walter. however, even if curious george beats walter to the ground, he’ll probably get a bit too curious and wind up overdosing on meth, losing the fight anyways. maybe take away walter’s meth

then again, i’m not 100% sure if george will absolutely eat his meth, let alone before he kills walter. so maybe it isn’t a stomp idk, i don’t think you can take standard equipment anyways unless it gives the character an ap boost

the fight itself is fair enough, it’s just a decisive win for walter. however, even if curious george beats walter to the ground, he’ll probably get a bit too curious and wind up overdosing on meth, losing the fight anyways. maybe take away walter’s meth
I mean, would it be in-character for Walt to use his meth in-battle?

Did he ever do this to someone in a fight/life-threatening situation?

all walter need is let meth fall in the ground and the shining blue stone would bring curious georgy curiosity
then again, i’m not 100% sure if george will absolutely eat his meth, let alone before he kills walter. so maybe it isn’t a stomp idk, i don’t think you can take standard equipment anyways unless it gives the character an ap boost
If georgy is on his space suit he should be unable to try the meth thanks to the helmet, maybe give that to georgy?
I mean, would it be in-character for Walt to use his meth in-battle?

Did he ever do this to someone in a fight/life-threatening situation?
Walter just need to let the meth fall from him, a shining blue stone would make georgy curious, and walter is smart enough to notice that the monkey has no idea what the meth is and convince georgy to try It

all walter need is let meth fall in the ground and the shining blue stone would bring curious georgy curiosity

If georgy is on his space suit he should be unable to try the meth thanks to the helmet, maybe give that to georgy?

Walter just need to let the meth fall from him, a shining blue stone would make georgy curious, and walter is smart enough to notice that the monkey has no idea what the meth is and convince georgy to try It
Should I give George his spacesuit & prior knowledge of Walt?

i think the meth wincon should be kept because it’s really funny and it relies on the actual characters rather than who can generate more gigashits of tnt
Walter can still break the helmet visor to let georgy eat the meth during the fight, so I think giving the space suit just make It less of a stomp and closer to a decisive win

Question, how is Walt more skilled in combat than George? Doesn't he usually gets his butt kicked?
Simple, he actually foughted people, georgy didn't

i don’t think walt would think of making george eat the meth, i think it’d probably just fall out of his pocket and george would get curious
I mean, if you see your oponent is curious abouth meth and you know It will do bad things with them, It easy to see him tring to convince georgy to It, but yes, Georgy should also eat on his own

Simple, he actually foughted people, georgy didn't

I mean, if you see your oponent is curious abouth meth and you know It will do bad things with them, It easy to see him tring to convince georgy to It, but yes, Georgy should also eat on his own
Is there a decent possibility where George ends up hitting a spot that would instantly incap/kill/beat up Walt? IRL fights against 2 humans can go turn 180 in a matter of seconds.

Question, how is Walt more skilled in combat than George? Doesn't he usually gets his butt kicked?
not really. he got his ass kicked by mike and hank (both trained cops btw), but they both sucker punched him and he never fought back. aside from that, he gets beaten up by jesse, overpowers saul, dominates jesse before losing due to a surprise attack, overpowers jesse while handcuffed, wrestles skyler to the ground (despite her having a knife), and holds jesse down in the final episode despite his sickly state. either way he’s far more skilled than george since he’s been in fights and george hasn’t

not really. he got his ass kicked by mike and hank (both trained cops btw), but they both sucker punched him and he never fought back. aside from that, he gets beaten up by jesse, overpowers saul, dominates jesse before losing due to a surprise attack, overpowers jesse while handcuffed, wrestles skyler to the ground (despite her having a knife), and holds jesse down in the final episode despite his sickly state. either way he’s far more skilled than george since he’s been in fights and george hasn’t
Yea, I think I underestimated Walt

So should we abandon George & go suggest match ideas? I have some unless my memory is that corrupted

bloodlusted george would use his higher lifting strength to his advantage, he can go into the trees to avoid walter, and higher stamina means he can outlast walt if he just keeps away from him

however george playing keep away could give walter the opportunity to just leave and procure weapons far more powerful than what george can handle, so either way i’m gonna vote for walt

however george playing keep away could give walter the opportunity to just leave and procure weapons far more powerful than what george can handle, so either way i’m gonna vote for walt
Would bloodlust prevent the monkey from going into the trees?

don't think so
Hol' up, I'll contact Smoke first on George's wincons, though you can also reply to it if you want.
Does George have any wincons? This seems like a stomp in skill.

Back