• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biscuit Oliva vs Alien X (4/0/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has been retconned, serena bellicus posses all of powers of Alien X and decides what to, ben doesn't hold a key unless both agrees to give it to him.

Ben is just as important as both of them.
Sure.
IMG_20230428_141623.jpg

They're not in the universe, statement discarded. Also this doesn't exclude Ben from also being the most powerful being in the universe. Even if Ben had no powers, he's still equally as important in decision making.

They're not in the universe, statement discarded.
Alien X is? They're the source of Alien Xs powers as shown in the so long and thanks for smoothies, they were shown to be the source of Alien X's powers unlike ben who was shown to do nothing.

Serena bellicus was shown to be able to act themselves regardless of ben consideration in the very first appearance.

Ben couldn't do anything despite one of 2 other personalities agrees with him in the so long and thanks for smoothies.

I don't know how more obvious they can make it that ben can either convince them or just stand there unless both agrees, he cannot do anything even with the support of other but serena bellicus can when btw them.

Alien X is? They're the source of Alien Xs powers as shown in the so long and thanks for smoothies, they were shown to be the source of Alien X's powers unlike ben who was shown to do nothing.
Ben messed up so he did something.
Serena bellicus was shown to be able to act themselves regardless of ben consideration in the very first appearance.
I actually doubt that, we don't know what happened. In fact Bellicus and Serena said that they never agreed on anything after that.
Ben couldn't do anything despite one of 2 other personalities agrees with him in the so long and thanks for smoothies.
This is the retcon.
I don't know how more obvious they can make it that ben can either convince them or just stand there unless both agrees, he cannot do anything even with the support of other but serena bellicus can when btw them.
Headcanon, Ben is the voice of reason.

This is the retcon.
Prove its retconned.

Headcanon, Ben is the voice of reason.
Doesn't matter if he doesn't posses the lvl of authority serena and bellicus does as was proved in my above Statement you declare retconned.

Ben messed up so he did something
He didn't played any role in recreating the Universe. It was clearly shown that all of power was flown through serena bellicus as they recreated the Universe. Ben was on the other hand did and shown to do nothing.

I actually doubt that, we don't know what happened.
We do. Serena and bellicus rewind the time 🦣

In fact Bellicus and Serena said that they never agreed on anything after
? Idgi what does it even mean.

Prove its retconned.
You did it for me.
Doesn't matter if he doesn't posses the lvl of authority serena and bellicus does as was proved in my above Statement you declare retconned.
He's literally their tie-breaker, why would he not be as important?
He didn't played any role in recreating the Universe. It was clearly shown that all of power was flown through serena bellicus as they recreated the Universe. Ben was on the other hand did and shown to do nothing.
He clearly did something despite no obvious power flow, when they zoomed out it was less clear btw.
We do. Serena and bellicus rewind the time 🦣
Why would they do that instead of Ben?
? Idgi what does it even mean.
Ben asked if they have ever agreed on anything and they looked at each other in a way that indicates that they haven't.

He's literally their tie-breaker, why would he not be as important?
Ben + serena = nothing.
Serena + bellicus = what happened.

Done?

Ben asked if they have ever agreed on anything and they looked at each other in a way that indicates that they haven't
Yeah, they haven't agreed on anything before meeting ben.
You did it for me
I said serena and bellicus can take themselves w/o considering ben and unlike ben + either of them hence ben is not as important.

When ben is important was shown to prove your point that it is retconned?

Why would they do that instead of Ben?
Just same as how they were guilty of unauthorized Universe altering. They do the things.

He clearly did something despite no obvious
No.

Alien X can do many things, "we both needs to just agree on it", yeah serena and bellicus are the strong holds.

Ben + serena = nothing.
Serena + bellicus = what happened.

Done?
Agree to disagree, I just wanted to debate for the lolz kek.
Yeah, they haven't agreed on anything before meeting ben.
Nah like after knowing him for minutes they still haven't.
I said serena and bellicus can take themselves w/o considering ben and unlike ben + either of them hence ben is not as important.

When ben is important was shown to prove your point that it is retconned?
You know that might actually make sense.
Just same as how they were guilty of unauthorized Universe altering. They do the things.
Ben got that verdict due to winning the fight and we know Ben also did the thing here.
Yes
Alien X can do many things, "we both needs to just agree on it", yeah serena and bellicus are the strong holds.
This is before the retcon so she's right at that point, at least 2 of the 3 need to agree.

Nah like after knowing him for minutes they still haven't.
I know you from minutes, I may have done smth btw those min that I haven't done before, it'll still count as I haven't done that thing before, in the sense before meeting you. Unless you deny that they just rewind time min ago.

This is before the retcon so she's right at that point, at least 2 of the 3 need to agree.
Nothing has been retconned, unless it's shown that serena and bellicus can't do smth even when agrees unless ben gives thumbs up. I have stated my part and provided 3 evidences. It's upto you to prove that ben posses the same authority when he clearly not.

, I just wanted to debate for the lolz kek.
It wouldn't matter to this thread anyway, given SBA all Alien X state of mind wants to defeat Oliver that includes all three personalities, and hence all have common goal and that is to harm the opponent. I am also debating for the sake of debating.

I mean, a while back, there was a tournament themed around characters that literally can't move. You can always look up characters there for a fair or debatable fight.

Ben just wished for it and it happened, that’s how Alien X’s powers work, they turn thoughts into reality. Time for you to turn salty.

Ben just wished for it and it happened, that’s how Alien X’s powers work, they turn thoughts into reality. Time for you to turn salty.
That's upto you to prove that someone who knows nothing moved his hands and used Time powers specifically before even gaining conciousness about the things around. Ben thinking all this is him being kinda dilusional 😔🏹

That's upto you to prove that someone who knows nothing moved his hands and used Time powers specifically before even gaining conciousness about the things around. Ben thinking all this is him being kinda dilusional 😔🏹
Who said he wasn’t conscious? His intent was to stop the dam when he transformed and thus Alien X made it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back