• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Lore: Staff Timeline Returns

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
This thread is a continuation of the previous one.

In today's chapter of VSBW lore, I bring you the updated VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline. Here you can see when our staff members got promoted/retired, which positions they held/hold and at what time periods, and how the legacy looks like in the grand scheme of things. After all, we had 205 staff members: 77 of which are still at their positions, while the other 128 are retired. This value is one of the greatest on the entire Fandom network, if not the greatest.

This is a continuation of something @Ogurtsow did back in 2019, so all credit goes to him. I decided to update it for fun. So here it is.
(Keep in mind that this might not be entirely accurate. If you find some mistake or if I missed something, do let me know.)

cw6j19za1v5q6e758l19fifjmwfumi7.png

39fqq9llt51843rd3yqum5l9h3207iz.png

Statistics

• The longest serving Bureaucrat is @Antvasima: 9 years, 4 months, 8 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Consultant was DarkLK: 3 years, 4 months, 14 days
  • The longest serving Administrator is @Celestial_Pegasus: 7 years, 1 month, 29 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Content Moderator is @Shadowbokunohero: 6 years, 2 months, 10 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Discussion Moderator is @JustSomeWeirdo: 6 years, 2 months, 20 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Discussion Moderator in a single stint is @Theglassman12: 5 years, 9 months, 26 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Calculation Group Members are @Executor_N0 and @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan: 6 years, 7 months, 7 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Chat Moderator was @TISSG7Redgrave: 4 years, 4 months, 8 days
  • The longest serving Image Helper is @The_Divine_Phoenix: 5 years, 1 month, 19 days (Still growing)
  • The longest serving Translation Helpers (without any other staff role) are @Paul_Frank and @Makai641001: 1 year, 1 month, 21 days (Still growing)
  • The longest time as a retired staff member (till coming back) belongs to Gallavant: 2 years, 9 months, 28 days
  • The longest serving regular member (till becoming a staff member) is @EliminatorVenom: 7 years, 7 months, 3 days
  • The longest time being blocked (with getting unblocked later and becoming a staff member) belongs to @Mr. Bambu: 1 year
  • The shortest time as a regular member (till becoming a staff member) belongs to @Sera_EX: 1 month (lol)

• The most newly joined member promoted to Bureaucrat is @AKM sama (joined September 22, 2017)
  • The most newly joined member promoted to Administrator is @SamanPatou (joined May 29, 2020)
  • The most newly joined member promoted to Content Moderator is @Vzearr (joined November 5, 2023)
  • The most newly joined member promoted to Discussion Moderator is @ActuallySpaceMan42 (joined December 20, 2021)
  • The most newly joined member promoted to Calculation Group Member is @SeijiSetto (joined February 23, 2023)
  • The most newly joined member promoted to Image Helper is @Propellus (joined February 12, 2021)

P.S. The statistics above are as of Aug 21, 2024.

I hope I could @everyone smh

How the hell have so many people who became thread mods after me and JSW get promoted to admin sooner than later?

How the hell have so many people who became thread mods after me and JSW get promoted to admin sooner than later?
JSW wasn't promoted to Admin from my knowledge, he retired willingly before coming back was what "Longest" refers to on your end.

Back