• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🌟VSBW Discord Nitro Giveaway 🌟

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

WO3Oeco.jpg

🎉 Giveaway Announcement 🎉

I asked this question months ago if such queries were allowed, and several people confirmed that it is permissible. However, due to the stress of college and other obligations, I forgot about it. Now, I'm excited to host a giveaway where you have a chance to win an amazing prize!

Requirements and other information​

• Prize: 1 Nitro boost (€10)
  • End Date: The giveaway will end on 25.06.2023. The winner will be randomly selected and announced shortly after the closing date.
  • Prize Delivery: If you are the lucky winner, you will receive the prize through direct messages (DMs) on Discord or a private message (PM) on the forum.
    Please ensure you have access to either platform and keep an eye on your notifications.
How to Participate
  1. Comment on this thread to enter the giveaway!
  2. Try to invite as many people as you can to comment here!
Requirements
  • There are no specific requirements to participate. This giveaway is open to all.
    • You are required to have a forum account to comment here!
  • Even if you have had Nitro in the past, you are eligible to enter and win.
  • If you don't have discord, you still can win the giveaway!
I look forward to your participation and wish you the best of luck! Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Here is my list if you want to view, if I forget anyone, please comment it here!

Q: Are you providing the prize on the end date?
A: Yes, the prize will be provided to the winner on the end date of the giveaway.

Q: What is the prize of the giveaway?
A: The prize of the giveaway is 1 Nitro boost worth €10.

Q: How do I receive the prize?
A: The prize will be delivered to the winner through direct messages (DMs) on Discord or a private message (PM) on the forum.
Note that the nitro link will expire in 48 23 hours, so you are required to be active!

Q: Is the giveaway accessible to everyone, including staff members?
A: Yes, this giveaway is open to all individuals, including staff members. Even if you have had Nitro in the past, you can still participate and have a chance to win.

Q: May I participate in the giveaway without commenting here?
A: No, you can't since this is a requirement for giveaway

Q: How are you going to choose the winner?
A: I will use wheel of names and add all names there, and it will pick randomly!

Q: Are banned users allowed to join the giveaway?
A: No, they are not allowed as they don't have access to the thread and its features, to ensure fairness.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support. Good luck to all participants! 🎉🍀

No toxicity, no derailment! (I tried to answer all possible common questions)

Bonus Giveaway

In addition to the main giveaway, I have an exciting bonus opportunity for everyone! If we manage to reach a total of 20 pages of comments on this thread (no spam obviously), I will double the fun and host not just one, but two prizes two giveaways! So make sure to spread the word, invite your friends, and encourage more people to participate.

Let's aim high and unlock the bonus giveaway together!

The Evidence of Reward

f3731881ec7ab88d323fffe18b2c0f1f.png

WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY

The WINNER IS @Backbackback

e3Anbb3.png

8929b076b0e56d479b3e9d0580b16eec.png

Archive:

Last edited:
I will be inactive during weekdays, so I will write down names at night. If anyone wants to help me, you are allowed to edit the page.
(you are required to have notion account to edit it)

Hello, everyone.
(Though, truthfully, I don't mind if I don't get Nitro, so I might opt to have another winner chosen in my place, if &/or when I do win.)

Back