• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🌟VSBW Discord Nitro Giveaway 🌟

So basically there is no 20 pages but 2 pages, we got 46 people (sadly not 50) and we have only tmr

In case people think I am not legit (ahm ahm @Propellus), here is screenshot of my gift inventory

f3731881ec7ab88d323fffe18b2c0f1f.png

If I get it I'm doubling it and passing it on 🙏

Also, I will be streaming the winner in your server and in your presence :3

Also, I will be streaming the winner in your server and in your presence :3
Not my presence, for suresies

Crab and I do not deal in cute so that latter bit makes sense. I'm only here because of my fellow Sheetz kin. Speaking of: cheese bites are peak Sheetz grub; dip that shit in marinara and you're golden.

Membership cost:

black-guy-suit-black-guy-funny.gif
My dream house is like 75% by space a library/study placed directly next door to both a Costco and a comic book shop.

@Backbackback Congratz!

I witnessed it, and recorded it. 46 people in the draw, not 47, since Bambu asked to be excluded.
They're lying.

They spoke for awhile and then the stream cut and then Dread (obviously acting) said in a weird fake-surprised voice that it was for sure Backbackback. The stream came back on and showed me as the winner but she cut it immediately.

This shit's a conspiracy, y'hear? A damn conspiracy, the likes of which we've never seen. Truly ****** up.

They're lying.

They spoke for awhile and then the stream cut and then Dread (obviously acting) said in a weird fake-surprised voice that it was for sure Backbackback. The stream came back on and showed me as the winner but she cut it immediately.

This shit's a conspiracy, y'hear? A damn conspiracy, the likes of which we've never seen. Truly ****** up.
Bambu's just mad that we kicked him out of the competition because he kept asking for himself to get extra spots. We thought it was a joke, but he just kept going. Even after the draw happened, he asked for us to do it again.

It's weird that he's dredging this up again, I thought everything was back to normal when he invited us to visit his cabin in the woods at 3 am tomorrow night. I hope that's still on btw, I'm looking forward to that "special meat dish" he bragged about.

@Backbackback As the OP noted, the nitro link expires within 48 hours after it is shared, so I will be fair and wait for your PM in forum or DM in discord, any private place you want, before I drop the nitro link. Also, I will be surely going to hide the link, when posting the evidence of receiving nitro (@Propellus want to see it)

If you are DMing me in discord, you need to tell me, so I can check it in my message requests.

(except my house, it's only for @PhantomØ4)

Guys, I have $700 in my bank (yes my dad loves me (AS FATHER U PERVERT) ), ah idk, I can do 3x classic nitro, but idk people value booster more than classic ;((

Back