• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Staff Tournament Bracket

SeraX would’ve been 2nd but she number 1 based on her skill and intelligence section.
Sera didn't even know wolves were extinct in Japan. That's like, such a basic fact that even my ass knew about it. This argument also removes A LOT of context, as you neglected to mention that it's canon lore that VSBattles members are stinky babies that do not know how to socialize, which is why Sera was able to manipulate them.

I'm tired of people in this community that are like you, who remove or alter scans and statements to wank or downgrade a specific verse.

That's exactly why we had to make it staff only; bluenames too strong 😔
you are a BLUENAME in a STAFF TRENCHCOAT. never forget that.
url5.jpg

Sera didn't even know wolves were extinct in Japan. That's like, such a basic fact that even my ass knew about it. This argument also removes A LOT of context, as you neglected to mention that it's canon lore that VSBattles members are stinky babies that do not know how to socialize, which is why Sera was able to manipulate them.

I'm tired of people in this community that are like you, who remove or alter scans and statements to wank or downgrade a specific verse.
Sera EX is American, can you really blame her for not knowing the current events of the planet outside America? You’re being disingenuous. How does the fact that she sees each and everyone of us (including staff members) as mere stinking babies help your point? That shows the level of power she possesses more than anything really.

Sera EX is American, can you really blame her for not knowing the current events of the planet outside America? You’re being disingenuous. How does the fact that she sees each and everyone of us (including staff members) as mere stinking babies help your point? That shows the level of power she possesses more than anything really.
America is the only country that exists
world-according-to-america.jpg

Sera EX is American, can you really blame her for not knowing the current events of the planet outside America?
A American that's also a huge ******* weaboo, mind you. You just straight up removed even more context, I genuinely should get you reported for this SMFH.
How does the fact that she sees each and everyone of us (including staff members) as mere stinking babies help your point?
Good job with misreading my post too, LIBERAL. Before Sera's introduction to the story, the worldbuilding notes in the third novel stated and established that every member of the VSBWian race (Sera included, of course) have the emotional intelligence of a dolphin and the cognitive dissonance of koalas. Her viewing everyone else as inferior also goes against your point, as she would later be defeated by people who she considered even lower than the people who trusted her.

Back