• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Grail War RP Thread: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

It was? Why? Its a bunch of fodder bodies that only really helps with info gathering (not too useful) and staying alive (useful but not exactly game changing). As seen when used with From Hell, the stronger th bodies the less there are.

AnonymousBlank said:
It was? Why? Its a bunch of fodder bodies that only really helps with info gathering (not too useful) and staying alive (useful but not exactly game changing). As seen when used with From Hell, the stronger th bodies the less there are.
I think that Jack's clones are weak because Jack has low parameters

also it basically makes you unkillable if you keep one of the clones outside of the battlefield

also also he was still able to create 200 bodies even with FP From Hell on

So we've been talking on discord about banned stuff ... Dragon Kind Mod (passive infinite mana stuff in general) seem to be banned.

You can clarify with the others just to be sure.

Saver nerfs the majority of servants stats to practical non existence.

We've been banning stuff like theoretical infinite mana, an all round debuff is a good bit better than that.

Heroes (which the majority are) lose two ranks from each stat, anti heroes still lose one. You can speak with the guys on the thread or on discord to better explain but I think we settled on no Saver or Beast Class.

I talked with Monarch and we had already discussed me going with Saver class instead of Caster and he was fine with it but I decided not to. If someone else wants Caster my character still fits the qualifications.

Back