• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Grail War RP Thread: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Name: Shielder

Noble Phantasms:

• Akhilleus Kosmos (A+)
  • Armor of Fafnir (B+)
  • Andreias Amarantos (B)
Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (A)
  • Self-Field Defense
  • Riding (B)
Personal Skills:

• Goddess Metamorphosis
  • Obscurant Wall of Chalk
  • Transfiguration
Appearance: Female, 20 year old, brown hair, 5'6, clad in heavy armor

Anything I need to add or remove?

@Exodus

I just want to point out that Andraias Amarantos' effect would be ovewritten by that of Armor of Fafnir, so you would still have the weakspot on your back

EX rank things are case by case if there ok.

And you cant have the same NP or Personal Skill as someone else.

Name: Shielder

Noble Phantasms:

• Akhilleus Kosmos (A+)
  • Armor of Fafnir (B+)
  • Switch On - Airgetl├ím (C+)
Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (A)
  • Self-Field Defense
  • Riding (B)
Personal Skills:

• Kalaripayattu
  • Obscurant Wall of Chalk
  • Bulletproof Treatment
Appearance: Female, 20 year old, brown hair, 5'6, clad in heavy armor

How about this? I don't think Kalaripayattu is too bad, but I can always switch it out.

We legit need to make a separate chat to list the banned stuff. The more obvious ones are obvious but less common ones aren't

There isnt even a list of banned things on the discord, but anything to do with BB or Fate/CCC are out.

This stuff is banned (note that its not a comprehensive list) Mystic Eyes of Death Perception

Cybele

Empyrian Eye

Potnia Theron

Chronos Rose

Ultimate One (slightly debatable)

Rusted Song of Grail

Any skill that's actually just an NP

Any skill that gives too many other skills (Oni Demon Kind is the limit iirc)

Marchen/A Story

Just For You

Id_es

Any Authority stuff

Back