• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
davidmartinezstare.jpg
Send me the link pls.

I'm surprised we don't already have a note in the Pain Manipulation page over how pain tolerance goes into the stamina section over being a resistance to it per-say.
We quite literally do.
Yee... Not sure who started doing that, just add resistance to pain manipulation and things wouldn't be confusing
That's the problem, basically none of them are actual resistance to pain manipulation, just good stamina.

That's the problem, basically none of them are actual resistance to pain manipulation, just good stamina.
They literally are and has nothing to do with stamina well... the main aspect of it doesn't need to

If you can't feel the pain of when someone cuts your finger off... You'll list it as pain tolerance or resistance to pain manipulation which is what it should be

They literally are and has nothing to do with stamina well... the main aspect of it doesn't need to

If you can't feel the pain of when someone cuts your finger off... You'll list it as pain tolerance or resistance to pain manipulation which is what it should be
I'm not talking about actual resistance to Pain Manipulation, I'm talking about how every single profile that lists Pain Tolerance as an ability does not qualify as pain hax resistance, basically all of them are just good stamina feats instead of feats of the characters being unable to feel pain.

I'm not talking about actual resistance to Pain Manipulation, I'm talking about how every single profile that lists Pain Tolerance as an ability does not qualify as pain hax resistance, basically all of them are just good stamina feats instead of feats of the characters being unable to feel pain.
Uhh, I guess kinda?

Pain tolerance is still resistance to pain manipulation

It's just people use pain tolerance to make it easier for them to add the ability for characters that was able to continue fighting when they got hurt 🙉 even tho that's not pain tolerance which is why I said this to begin with
How people still don't understand and know the difference between pain tolerance, endurance and willpower

Law Manipulation is dumb and should just be merged with Reality Warping, actually Reality Warping is dumb and unecessary and all reality warpers should just have stuff like Law Manipulation and other things they've shown to be capable of doing with their powers. Actually, both of these abilities suck dick. I'm tired.

Kinda funny when some users get angry at others because they misunderstood what was being said. Even funnier when the comment they misunderstood is agreeing to them.
Summarizes a lot of "discourse" in a culture that can be very spiteful a lot of times.
that tends to happen a lot if somehow said person sees everyone as enemies rather than something else.

Yeah or when someone gets tired and emotion for reasons that may or may not be unrelated to discussions in the site.
That's why it's recommended for everyone to take a break and find something else to fixate on as breathers especially for those who spend more time on this site as a hobby. It can happen to the best of us.

Still ******* funny when it happens though. Even funnier when the two people who agree with each other start fighting because of a misunderstanding that wouldn't have happened if you just took a smoke or drank your orange juice (whatever your age is) before logging into the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back