• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well problem is monkey i often really want to get attention, and I just like being crazy sometimes.

So saying I’m Chinese and other kinds of shit involving Chinese people is just my way of trying to stand out and be unique/interesting. (Considering I’m one of the few Chinese people on here)
🤔 I mean you very much stand out the most when you step back and worry/analyze about everything... So you already unique/interesting without even trying 🐵👍

An annoying peeve I see Here is people using unmatchable characters a lot

anos matches being an example.

(For god sake anos is unmatchable for a reason, I’m tired of him being used in matches since they’re going to always end in a stomp especially given the recent CRT’s of him which give him transduality type 3 and other insane hax)

Was gonna joke that my VSBW pet peeve is that we don't accept universal Zelda but I honestly much prefer my boy Ganon being the only character in the series that scales that high while all the other losers in the series stay at tier 6.

anos matches being an example.

(For god sake anos is unmatchable for a reason, I’m tired of him being used in matches since they’re going to always end in a stomp especially given the recent CRT’s of him which give him transduality type 3 and other insane hax)
Just put Anos against Sly Cooper, that's a far fight that doesn't end in a stomp thanks to Slys broken circle button hax.

Also another peeve I have is seeing popular verses get used more.

I really wish we could give all the underrated/obscure verses here more love

just like @azontr’s ragna crimson

🤔.... Humans 🐵👍

But an actual answer for humans it's how people vote... It's soo bad, if its just one thing they say that don't align with their head canon they will then vote for the opposite side from just that alone
Vs battle debates were a mistake since no one can actually be unbiased in a debate.

pokemonfan would want to go back in time and make sure fandom never existed so he could liberate everyone here from battleboarding hell

🤔 mmm... Uhh I think it's better to become something that's you, trying to become someone else won't get you stronger 😤
Sure I’m going to make those Chinese muscles become stronger.

though I still need to be smarter, I’m dumb compared to other Chinese people. I want to be smarter but I’m lazy that’s the problem.

but thank you for your helpful words

Another peeve that exists is using verses that are Region exclusive

since translating them can get you some really wacky tiering if your not careful.

You only need to look at dies irae to know what I mean

Sure I’m going to make those Chinese muscles become stronger.

though I still need to be smarter, I’m dumb compared to other Chinese people. I want to be smarter but I’m lazy that’s the problem.
Mmm, well the first problem is calling yourself dumb and the second problem is that when you call yourself dumb you're already above 80% of humans in this world... So no you no dumb at all 🐵👍

Mmm, well the first problem is calling yourself dumb and the second problem is that when you call yourself dumb you are already above 80% of humans in this world... So no you no dumb at all 🐵👍
Thanks

though bringing up Chinese again is just providing you more examples of what I mean.

anyway monkey yes your words are true.

Damn you are a really smart monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back