• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC88-CBFD-0-EA5-4636-8-DAA-34-E10-B132-C0-B.jpg

I hate MHS+. Mostly because of the lightning. This level of speed is so popular that it has lost its value due to which High Hypersonic is in my perception a more valuable level of speed than MHS +. Seriously, you're scaling characters to lightning way too often.

I hate MHS+. Mostly because of the lightning. This level of speed is so popular that it has lost its value due to which High Hypersonic is in my perception a more valuable level of speed than MHS +. Seriously, you're scaling characters to lightning way too often.
I mean, lightning is a common trope in fiction

Subsonic and Subsonic+ also appear very commonly due to firearm stuff

But Subsonic, Supersonic dodging feats are also tropes of them being avoided due to arrows and bullets too though

I genuinely didn't even know High Hypersonic was a speed rating until a few days ago. The first time I saw it on a profile I was like "Wait, shouldn't that be Massively Hypersonic?"

How weak anime mc are... It could either be in intelligence, mostly integrity and self worth, strength, discipline especially as well and more

Even when they op, they weak 🫥 why make them op then

Something like overlord mc is good

Call me a goody-twoshoe but I can't stand Overlord personally for how comically evil Ainz's actions are. Like, normally series try to at least paint the antagonists as equally deserving of the shit the MC puts them through, but I draw the line at entire populations being put through heinous shit for no fault of their own

Call me a goody-twoshoe but I can't stand Overlord personally for how comically evil Ainz's actions are. Like, normally series try to at least paint the antagonists as equally deserving of the shit the MC puts them through, but I draw the line at entire populations being put through heinous shit for no fault of their own
Book 12 and 13 in nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back