• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profiles sucked, apparently. It's a prevailing issue with verses that don't have official translations.

The site opted to delete the entire verse for the time being as nobody had enough time or resources to pool into reconstructing the verse. Same thing happened with Demonbane.

Apparently, there are recent efforts to bring back both.
Wait seriously?
That means I can do Scheriber vs Notorious B.I.G. again in the future. >:]

A few months back, I tried making a profile sandbox for a Roblox game with a similar problem because your character actually spawns win with 3 items at a time from a random pool. Unfortunately, I couldn't find help on calcs and after a few game updates, I couldn't keep up with additions of so many items and I gave up.

I will not tolerate Vampire Hunter D slander in this household Shmooply.

I'm sending you to the Chinese gulag with Pokemonfan, he can tell you how much he loves China and Asian culture for the rest of eternity.
I don’t even like the Chinese government.

I’m proud of being Chinese and I’m proud of our history but I don’t give a **** about the Chinese government. They suck and their the reason why China’s a shit hole now and why the world sucks

Also I like to make remarks and announcing/saying that I’m Chinese frequently on this forum and stuff like taste my 5000 years of Chinese martial arts and stuff like this Chinese gonna beat your ass and stuff. Sorry I’m just like this because I’m proud of being Chinese and because I like being. A bit of a oddball/strange

but I don’t want to be a racist here and I’m worried sometimes that some of things I say could be racist to others or even to my own race

So no I don’t like everything about China nor do I like all Asian culture.

and sure I can be a weirdo for frequently saying that I’m Chinese, or remarks about my own race, and anything involving the Chinese Race and stuff.

But I don’t want to be racist toward others nor to my own race either.

I feel like China is secretly 500 years advance into the future from the rest of the world

I mean bro... Nearly everything made from china, and then there's this hidden from the rest of the world + some media also supporting it as well kinda (like baki 🐵)
Well monkey when i say stuff like Chinese people like me are smart and saying that I’m a dumb Chinese person and other things.

I hope I don’t end up being a racist here. I do talk about things involving race but I just worry that I’m just offending my own race or people of other races.

(Though tbh the Chinese race stuff is just me trying to stand out a little/me trying to be a oddball/interesting person or me just trying to be special or cause I’m Chinese obviously) I’m just a strange person @MonkeyOfLife

Well monkey when i say stuff like Chinese people like me are smart and saying that I’m a dumb Chinese person and other things.

I hope I don’t end up being a racist here. I do talk about things involving race but I just worry that I’m just offending my own race or people of other races.

(Though tbh the Chinese race stuff is just me trying to stand out a little/me trying to be a oddball/interesting person or me just trying to be special or cause I’m Chinese obviously) I’m just a strange person @MonkeyOfLife
I think it's ok if you're intentions are good, just specify what you mean if people didn't understand and stuff

One thing I don't personally like is Chinese anime... Bro there's no way a human being can watch that show... You have to be a robot and then there is one that's kinda good but at the same time the same feeling of you feel like nothing is happening and stuff

My only good one was kings avatar I think it's called, but didn't finish it and don't remember much 🤔

I think it's ok if you're intentions are good, just specify what you mean if people didn't understand and stuff

One thing I don't personally like is Chinese anime... Bro there's no way a human being can watch that show... You have to be a robot and then there is one that's kinda good but at the same time the same feeling of you feel like nothing is happening and stuff

My only good one was kings avatar I think it's called, but didn't finish it and don't remember much 🤔
Though tbh I feel like if it involves the Chinese race, being Chinese myself kinda lessens the racism factor if you get what I mean.

I think I’m less/not really racist towards other races here. And just mostly jokes about my own race and stuff (yes lots of stereotypes and other stuff about Chinese people i frequently bring up sometimes but me being Chinese Chinese kinda reduces the problems with that)

Alright if I have to discuss this with you more, I’ll talk to ya via Conversations.

anyway you are deceiving yourself deceived shmooply is cooking stuff you just can’t see it cause I taught him the Chinese arts of illusion.

Also I really am annoyed by people using the dimensional tiering here but only if it’s tier 0 because even if someone like @Gasper tries to teach me how it works

my dumb Chinese mind still cannot understand it. Though tbh I’m sure many users here would agree with me regarding tier 0 layers and shit,

Taste my Chinese fists And 5000 years of Chinese martial arts deceived

also even the dumbest Chinese person like me can still kick your ass which is saying something. (If even the dumbest Chinese can do that means something)

(see @MonkeyOfLife this is what I mean)
Anybody who says like this shit 100% has never thrown a punch or been punched by anybody in their lives.

Just do 10 pushups every day and control your mind to control your body to improve your body which then improves your mind and you're fine 🐵👍

Also in your mind your supposed to think like it's as easy as breathing in and out

Just do 10 pushups every day and control your mind to control your body to improve your body which then improves your mind and you're fine 🐵👍
Well problem is monkey i often really want to get attention, and I just like being crazy sometimes.

So saying I’m Chinese and other kinds of shit involving Chinese people is just my way of trying to stand out and be unique/interesting. (Considering I’m one of the few Chinese people on here)

But yes I’ll try your techniques. You are a wise monkey

Also I’m a little bit annoyed when someone gets the correct tiers for both opponents in a match but they don’t even bother checking how many joules each opponent is.

so even if they’re the same tier, a difference in joules leads to an AP-Stomp

also is it just me or a common peeve here is people here using characters with layered hax? (Since i think vs battle users in general especially new comers do not know about smurf/layered hax)

And just assume oh this guy has resistance he should be fine. (Layered hax goes brrrr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back