• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a love-hate relationship with people who selectively references VSBW profiles outside the wiki, and never give a reason why.

They are annoying because they're unreasonable and incapable of holding a honest conversation (most OPM fans outside the wiki).
They are hilarious because they don't have their own opinions so they trip all over themselves (some One Piece fans outside the wiki).

I personally didn't understand it, do you basically mean they reference certain parts on the wiki but don't fully understand it? 🤔 or?
That's one thing. There are a lot of One Piece powerscalers who think Luffy is impervious from blunt force attacks, or Logias are intangible similar to ghosts and can only strictly be harmed by Haki only.
There were times when they were fighting hard, insistent that One Piece is undeniably Mountain level, because that was the ratings of VSBW at that time. Now that One Piece is 6-A in the wiki, they of course changed their tune to match that ratings but nobody would accept OP beyond Mountain level since that's what they've been saying for so long.

There were times when they were fighting hard, insistent that One Piece is undeniably Mountain level, because that was the ratings of VSBW at that time. Now that One Piece is 6-A in the wiki, they of course changed their tune to match that ratings but nobody would accept OP beyond Mountain level since that's what they've been saying for so long.
Truth!! 😤
That's one thing. There are a lot of One Piece powerscalers who think Luffy is impervious from blunt force attacks
Well... He kinda is, no.... He literally is
or Logias are intangible similar to ghosts and can only strictly be harmed by Haki only.
Uhhh 🤔 don't think I see much of that but they do have regen and stuff... Idk... They do kinda act like ghost beings tho, but if for example there's a user that can harden their logia element, they should be able to hit the original body

Last edited:
That's one thing. There are a lot of One Piece powerscalers who think Luffy is impervious from blunt force attacks, or Logias are intangible similar to ghosts and can only strictly be harmed by Haki only.
They also have Elemental weaknesses (see here ) and are weak to Power Null and Seastone ( which is power null but when I referenced that power it was in regard to Blackbeard's Yami Yami no Mi ).
Though people on Reddit seem to ignore stuff like that and will wank various characters, such as Enel, way above their actual power level.
Saying " his lightning Logia is too fast and it's invincible " and what not.
Honestly though my problem isn't even that the characters are H6A, it's that they're just trying to make everyone have that rating. They're so impatient.
Truth!! 😤

Well... He kinda is

Uhhh 🤔 don't think I see much of that but they do have regen and stuff... Idk... They do kinda act like ghost beings tho, but if for example there's a user that can harden their logia element, you should be able to hit there original body
Hi

Well... He kinda is
Gear 5 shenanigans aside, Luffy is not taking a 5-B punch and Live, Laugh, Love to tell the tale by just relying to his elasticity.
Elastic limit is a thing.

They do kinda act like ghost beings tho
They have elemental intangibility. They can still be interacted with depending on their element.

A magma, ice, mud, or sand are still solid material that can be interacted with physically. Its electricity or light that cannot be interacted with normally (unless you're rubber for the former).

Normally, logias just regenerate or reform. But there can be a certain point of sheer physical force where they can be dispersed throughout the stratosphere or reduced to molecular particles. Though admittedly the latter is pretty rarely achieved by just punching harder.

Gear 5 shenanigans aside, Luffy is not taking a 5-B punch and Live, Laugh, Love to tell the tale by just relying to his elasticity.
Elastic limit is a thing.
Well... This exists
They have elemental intangibility. They can still be interacted with depending on their element
Yee interact with the element, not the original body... Fire/heat will not interact with the original body of a snow or ice human.. Haki does
Normally, logias just regenerate or reform. But there can be a certain point of sheer physical force where they can be dispersed throughout the stratosphere or reduced to molecular particles. Though admittedly the latter is pretty rarely achieved by just punching harder.
🤔... Well I have kinda no evidence to really show but they don't act like that at all and how everything works in op, they are stated multiple times that physical attacks are ineffective tho, soo yee

Last edited:
🤔... Well I have kinda no evidence to really show but they don't act like that at all and how everything works in op, they are stated multiple times that physical attacks are ineffective tho, soo yee
They've been interacted with multiples times, no? Like Luffy and Enel. Granted, Luffy has properties that allows him to interact with lightning as a rubber polymer man, but that's it. No Haki during that time either. Same with Croccy.
The disperse and reform is something displayed by Aokiji, Croc and Kizaru off the top of my head. Most times it's something they do intentionally.

Physical attacks being ineffective is still legit, for the most part in the context of the OPverse and those on the same level of the verse. Just that it's not all-encompassing. Not that I can tell exactly the limits of that tho

The disperse and reform is something displayed by Aokiji, Croc and Kizaru off the top of my head. Most times it's something they do intentionally.
It's not, all of them do 🤔oh.. You talking about intentionally connect themselves again, why would logias not able to do that
They've been interacted with multiples times, no? Like Luffy and Enel. Granted, Luffy has properties that allows him to interact with lightning as a rubber polymer man, but that's it. No Haki during that time either. Same with Croccy.
Crocodile was physically solidified by liquids, luffy and Enel is a weird one I think, actually luffy literally kicked away lightning... He either did some Nika stuff or solidified it with rubber... Solidifying is the only way which is stated and what haki does

Edit:
The worst Logia in terms of weaknesses has to be the snow or forest fruit.
Bring a lighter with you and it's an easy win.
Easily crocodile...

Last edited:
It's not, all of them do 🤔oh.. You talking about intentionally connect themselves again, why would logias not able to do that
I never said they can't?
Who said they can't?
Crocodile was physically solidified by liquids
A solid sand is still sand, to be honest. It technically should just turn him into mud. Somehow being solid meant he can be hurt so it is what it is.

On another note, it seems a bit questionable that Reality Equalization in practice is only applied from Lower-Ds to Higher-Ds, but not the other way around.
Let me make tier 1 matches by "reality equalizing" them to 3D so I don't have to deal with "tier 1 stomp lmao", and more importantly I'd like to actually index whatever feats they have on their level over just rambling on scaling to the higher-D space.

Crocodile was physically solidified by liquids, luffy and Enel is a weird one I think, actually luffy literally kicked away lightning... He either did some Nika stuff or solidified it with rubber... Solidifying is the only way which is stated and what haki does

Edit:

Easily crocodile...
Can't you just heat Crocodile up?

The fact that High 6-A has such a massive AP gap that it makes it hard to do matches with the tier.
Meanwhile 6-A is one of the most barren tiers on the site alongside Low 4-C and 11-B. Also if you think the range is big for High 6-A, 10-C is the worst (excluding higher infinities and transcendence) since it has protons in the same tier as domestic animals such as cats or rabbits.

Meanwhile 6-A is one of the most barren tiers on the site alongside Low 4-C and 11-B. Also if you think the range is big for High 6-A, 10-C is the worst (excluding higher infinities and transcendence) since it has protons in the same tier as domestic animals such as cats or rabbits.
Tbf, 10-C isn't really a tier that gets commonly used compared to High 6-A.

I do think that the AP gap for 6-A should be much higher than it is now.

Striking strength is akin to actual physical strength while AP is destructive potential.

A mage with 8A AP spells isnt going to physically punch at that level without proof
Yes, but even the AP section also should note that a character doesn't scale physically to either their weapons or their powers. Striking strength just feels like another form of AP without as much justifications

Some pages do that, some don't.

Like with MHA pages, they just put "Mountain level with Quirkyquirk" in AP and just Unknown in Striking Strength, for example.
There might also be pages that could be cluttered with separating the physicals and non physical AP, especially if the profile has multiple keys.

It can get repetitive but it can also be convenient, depending on the verse. Kinda depends on the context so I understand both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back