• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but I'm just trying to say that people really underestimate High-Low and Low-Mid regen.
True, being able to regenerate from severe organ damage is pretty good. At that point, going for the head or just making them explode becomes the only option

Only thing is, there are still options to take down that regen level with AP. That's the only reason I can think for why Low-Mid below isn't considered broken

Actually she probably lost via mindless FRAing

Which is such a huge problem rn. No one on this debate wiki wants to debate for more than five posts.
No actually

@Greatsage13th is the one I usually call in for debate. Ironically Lizardy vs Deathstroke went for a pretty long time where I went back and forth with him

There are only a select few where there isn't much of a discussion and usually it's based on one of the supporters yielding

I feeeeeel like some of them were in fact just made with mindless FRAing though.

Like two of them I've been in I would calssify as that (one of them being the Bernadine match)

Reading so many "Infinite" word in a single paragraph is making me sick.
Infinite this infinite that. Infinite set of infinite
I swear i do not like tier 0 or anything near that cause its also mostly just cardinal this cardinal that but at least they just say cardinal once or few and id prefer that over. Infinite of this infinite of infinite set which is infinitesimal to this thing that is also infinite

Pretty sure Tier 1 and Tier 0 matchups were banned at some point for one reason or another. I think it's allowed nowadays, but those matchups are exceedingly rare; those who were interesed in discussing characters with laundry lists of abilities are no longer active in the site.
Nowadays you'd only typically see discussions like that on CRTs, not VS threads.

This is applicable to Tier 2 characters with dozens of abilities at the very least as well.

Using MG verse to upgrade your own cosmology. Not only this annoyed me, but it shows you lack creating your own arguments for your own verse.

MG verse?

Cosmology blogs are usually wack, but that's just blogs in general. I wish to see a more uniform, easy-to-read blogs. People should make blogs like they're submitting it to school. That includes calcs. Titles for versus threads that are gonna be linked to profiles too while we're at it.

MG verse?
Mauo Gakuin
Cosmology blogs are usually wack, but that's just blogs in general. I wish to see a more uniform, easy-to-read blogs. People should make blogs like they're submitting it to school. That includes calcs. Titles for versus threads that are gonna be linked to profiles too while we're at it.
Meh, I am kinda against your opinion. I love creating cosmology blogs, tho.

What are you against of?

"Like submitting it to school" just means the blog is properly organized, like a wiki page.
Not to offend anyone but there are users that are incapable of writing a paragraph or even a sentence, much less an essay. And a blog is even more complicated than that.

What are you against of?

"Like submitting it to school" just means the blog is properly organized, like a wiki page.
Not to offend anyone but there are users that are incapable of writing a paragraph or even a sentence, much less an essay. And a blog is even more complicated than that.
I mean, I have my own taste on creating those blogs and somehow focus more on style and its consistency. idk.

How tf do you even make matches with people who are like that? Y'know, people with a billion hax who are " beyond our comprehension " and stuff.
That's for someone like me to decide... And then everyone else says fra 🌚👍
Reading so many "Infinite" word in a single paragraph is making me sick.
Infinite this infinite that. Infinite set of infinite
I swear i do not like tier 0 or anything near that cause its also mostly just cardinal this cardinal that but at least they just say cardinal once or few and id prefer that over. Infinite of this infinite of infinite set which is infinitesimal to this thing that is also infinite
Because you a human... And humans no like complex things because it feels like they are inferior as they won't 100% fully understand so they succumb to feelings and then gets defeated by them.... Kinda 🙈

personally-i-wouldnt-let-that-slide.gif

I should start with something small though, to get the hang of it
Pretty much what I did. Of course I'm not an expert so often times I still use others calcs as references, sometimes maybe a bit too much but oh well. But it's still worth it, since it saves time of having to wait in hopes of others doing it for you.

I know this has been said already, but it appears that the calculation requests thread doesn’t work. I’m at the point where I feel like I should learn how to calc stuff myself
PMing or posting on the profile of a CGM or anyone known for calculating feats works better than the thread.

But there are comprehensive guidelines in the wiki itself if people want to calculate their own.

The biggest problem in calculating as I've observed are inaccurate pixel-scaling or using the wrong values/formula that often inflates the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back