• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerscalers arguing over the definition of words. No, I don't care that Oxford or some other random dictionary says that the definition of Shit can also mean something that's glorious in nature, I don't care dude, so please stop posting that screenshot you took of google showing you the definition of it. I'm guilty of this too, this sucks.

There's also the other side of the coin where sometimes a term isn't intended to be taken too literally, yet people focus way too much on that.

Worlds in KH aren't planets, and the heart isn't the organ smh.

Powerscalers arguing over the definition of words. No, I don't care that Oxford or some other random dictionary says that the definition of Shit can also mean something that's glorious in nature, I don't care dude, so please stop posting that screenshot you took of google showing you the definition of it. I'm guilty of this too, this sucks.
This pissed me off because I was once in a debate with someone over this scan that says a character only has the physical strength and skill of someone else and they interpret that as them having every single ability that character has.

For the most of the Tier System, Low [Tier] lines up with Small/Low [Full Name], and High [Tier] lines up with Large/High [Full Name]

However,
  • Small Building level is 9-A, not Low 8-C (Still a better name than "Room level" but still)
  • Large Planet level is 5-A, not High 5-B
  • Low Multiverse level is 2-C, not Low 2-C
And nothing can be done to fix this since the alternative names sound weird.

For the most of the Tier System, Low [Tier] lines up with Small/Low [Full Name], and High [Tier] lines up with Large/High [Full Name]

However,
  • Small Building level is 9-A, not Low 8-C (Still a better name than "Room level" but still)
  • Large Planet level is 5-A, not High 5-B
  • Low Multiverse level is 2-C, not Low 2-C
And nothing can be done to fix this since the alternative names sound weird.
Low 8-C ain't a thing lol

That's kind of his point. He's saying it'd be most consistent for Small Building level to be a Low 8-C. His pet peeve is that there are tiers where the "Low such-and-such" and "High so-and-so" tiers don't match up with the respective numbers that they're aligned wit the majority of the time.
Or either way, you would call 9-A "Large Wall level" which I doubt that's going to make sense

"Large Wall level" headass 💀
Which would be High 9-B not 9-A anyway, completely missing the issue

Reminds me of that idea to change Street level to "Peak Human level" so it's consistent with the Speed and LS levels, divide Wall level into Street level (15 KJ to 1 MJ) and Wall level (1 MJ to 20.92 MJ), and change Small Building level to "Multi-Wall level" or something, which sounds just as stupid as "Large Wall level"

And the description for High 8-C is also misleading since it says that a character can destroy skyscrapers but yet we consider that an 8-A feat
I assumed High 8-C was like for destroying midrises and the like

Reminds me of that idea to change Street level to "Peak Human level" so it's consistent with the Speed and LS levels, divide Wall level into Street level (15 KJ to 1 MJ) and Wall level (1 MJ to 20.92 MJ), and change Small Building level to "Multi-Wall level" or something, which sounds just as stupid as "Large Wall level"
You had me until "Multi-Wall level" 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back