• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda petty but sometimes I wish people would shut up about the HST. It's always something about "High 6-A One Piece this" or "Naruto scaling sucks that" or something in-between mfs bring up which starts drama.

Really petty ik but this is a pet peeve's thread so lel

People not realising that a Class 25 and Class T LS are both equal in usefulness against say an Athletic Human LS. At a certain point your dominance peaks and even if you get stronger the stuff you can do or what you can limit your opponent from doing doesn’t change

People not realising that a Class 25 and Class T LS are both equal in usefulness against say an Athletic Human LS. At a certain point your dominance peaks and even if you get stronger the stuff you can do or what you can limit your opponent from doing doesn’t change
Class 25 and Class T are a huge gap though

My pet peeve for the day is about users that were relatively normal and even productive and giving positive impression in general, suddenly going insane.

Not gonna name any names though. It's just kinda sad. I'm sure most of us here have some form of... cognitive indispositions... but I'd rather not that translate too much on this site of all places.

My pet peeve is when popular verses get more attention than less popular verses. It’s like if VSBW were like a movie and the various were verses, some verses get too much screen time then

I feel like the less popular verses along with general discussions of them need more love and attention.

also people like to discuss power too much regarding general discussion f threads. It’s why some threads get more replies and not others (my Minecraft thread doesn’t get much discussion because on that thread we discuss stuff about Minecraft that’s often not power related) this bothers me too.

anyone agree (if people on a thread talk about power levels and things, it more likely will have more replies, while a verse general thread that isn’t like will less likely have a lot of replies compared to other threads)

Example

2662-AF20-8-B70-47-B8-912-C-ADC548426-D61.jpg

Oh trust me. It hasn't changed. When I was still in my mid teens, I screwed around in G+ plus communities a lot and shit was just as toxic as it is on some communities. The only thing I can say that has signifigantly changed is people being a bit more willing to joke about it (i.e. Coughing Baby vs Hydrogen Bomb, 20 Million Spongebobs vs Goku, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back