• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...

6ee3ms.png

I have like 6-7 calcs that have never been looked at and probably never will be looked at.

The amount of calc group members compared to the amount of calcs that get made constantly is frankly ridiculous and it doesn't seem like there's any intention to improve the situation

Really the only way you'd be able to get calc groups to look at your shit is maybe to message them on their wall. Otherwise if you have a verse that isn't popular it's not getting looked at.

I have like 6-7 calcs that have never been looked at and probably never will be looked at.

The amount of calc group members compared to the amount of calcs that get made constantly is frankly ridiculous and it doesn't seem like there's any intention to improve the situation

Really the only way you'd be able to get calc groups to look at your shit is maybe to message them on their wall. Otherwise if you have a verse that isn't popular it's not getting looked at.
So ******* relatable (though I don't calc like you do, but you get what I mean. It sucks waiting for the niche verse you love so much to get approved by CGM members).

And I also agree on the fact that there should be more CGM members on the wiki, though I wouldn't like to force anyone to do that. I'm just saying that there's so many blue members who calcs for us, but we have to go to the higher ups in order to get it evaluated, when the entire situation will get fixed if said blue members become CGM.

I don't consider this a "pet peeve" of mine, but it's something I never really understood.

Why do mfs list themselves as "Opponents" of a verse? It makes no sense to me imo.
Sheer spite. That's it.

Also, I don't know if anyone else considers this a pet peeve, but if you've ever seen a DC CRT, you've probably seen the usernames Deagonx and Xearsay. When both of them are on the same thread, they bicker like children and I've even seen one derail a little bit.

Something that just came to my mind.

Most people on this wiki seem to agree that if you have Regeneration that's Mid or above, it's considered good, and that anything below Mid isn't super useful.

But I feel like mfs really underrate Low-Mid and High-Low Regeneration a bit. I think they're very useful forms of regeneration, especially in the right circumstance.

Something that just came to my mind.

Most people on this wiki seem to agree that if you have Regeneration that's Mid or above, it's considered good, and that anything below Mid isn't super useful.

But I feel like mfs really underrate Low-Mid and High-Low Regeneration a bit. I think they're very useful forms of regeneration, especially in the right circumstance.
I think when it's High-Mid Regen it really starts getting broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back