• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Okay. No problem. It just likely sounds a bit too silly for us to use.

We could probably do something like "Limits Broken" in that case (or "Limit Break") too, since I'm pretty sure the form has been described as Jiren going past his limits to release the power.

Not even sure if his 2nd key should be called "Full Power" as opposed to just serious when it is his 3rd key that actually is his "Full Power". But "Limits Broken" works for me in his 3rd key.

Okay. I will make the change then. Thank you for the help.

What are the problems with the dark mode here? Isn't it quite similar to that of the wiki?

Hmm. If you (and possibly others) try to structure a post explaining what needs to be fixed, why, and how, preferably with submitted screencaptures of the problems, you can send it to me as a PM.

However, I cannot promise that our system manager knows how to properly fix the dark mode layout so it looks good enough.

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-12-23-17-22-29-28.png
vs
Desktop-Screenshot-2021-12-23-17-23-07-66.png

otherwise I don't remember if there is more

I don't really like NEP type 2 tbh, this ability doesn't make much sense to me when characters with it can still have things like names, appearances, powers, intelligence, etc although theoretically they should not have since such characters oppose the state of existence on all levels

When you stop getting notifications from a thread with lots of replies you have been watching for a while

When you stop getting notifications from a thread with lots of replies you have been watching for a while
This is a pretty simple fix. If you've noticed that you aren't getting any notifs from a thread that you're watching, all you have to do is... click on the thread. No clicking the watch button, no sending a message, literally just click on the thread, leave, and you'll get notified of the stuff that was posted in it again.

also best way to track threads you're watching is by forums > watched > Watched thread

there I can simply choose if I want to still follow a thread or not by opening it or not

To me when you get one new notification on a thread you haven't read yet and then if there are more new messages I won't get anything notification for the other messages until I read the first notification of that thread which I think is quite good but when people reply to your message it nearly always get a notification which is good

Not really a pet peeve, but more like an observation.

Sometimes the RVR Thread really looks like a casual chat longue channel of a discord server. Been a case for a long while now. Every now and then staff will warn people about derailing, then things will get a bit formal in the thread again, then either new people or the same people comes back to the thread and it starts all over again lol.

It's a bit of a minor, humorous observation.

Oh... I click on my account top right and then go to preferences and pick dark mode on the style section

Not really a pet peeve, but more like an observation.

Sometimes the RVR Thread really looks like a casual chat longue channel of a discord server. Been a case for a long while now. Every now and then staff will warn people about derailing, then things will get a bit formal in the thread again, then either new people or the same people comes back to the thread and it starts all over again lol.

It's a bit of a minor, humorous observation.
I wish VSBW had a Discled server.

But it would probs end up being too much work and trolls would take the piss.

Back