• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Bleach fans whenever a bleach cosmology thread ends:
lyd5md4v3q351.jpg

“Bruh the vs battle wiki wanks everything”
-some idiot
I can literally say the same thing about every battle board ever to exist.
what's weird to me is that in most verses it'd seem more like downplaying, yet people complain about wanking.

Separately, I don't like how sometimes we don't scale featless characters to the ratings of characters they scale to just because their feats years before that were much lower

Last edited:
Having a profile with a tier but the justification is horrible, or no calc at all

Dragon Ball super's scaling, not in the way people would expect

How people bring up said Dragon Ball in other CRTs even though db scaling doesnt work in there verse.

When you ask a question.

And instead of answering It and moving on.

Everyone starts flaming the **** out of you, making sarcastic/condescending responses etc

Even more so when instead of closing the thread Staff members join

Like damn, is it that hard to answer a question without being a POS?
^
This can also apply for when you try to make a CRT.

Like I understand people propose wild stuff here and there.

But if they're genuinely not an agonising anyone, there's no need to be rude.
True!!!

When you ask a question.

And instead of answering It and moving on.

Everyone starts flaming the **** out of you, making sarcastic/condescending responses etc

Even more so when instead of closing the thread Staff members join

Like damn, is it that hard to answer a question without being a POS?
has never happened to me before, but im curious, when has this happened

There are cases of both.

I won't be surprised at all, battleboarders can be hostile as heck, like a collection of nerdy bullies. Far worse than this guy.
But the same nerdy clowns can be on the opposite side as well. Like how a certain verse right now having users that are annoyances in general.

There are cases of both.

I won't be surprised at all, battleboarders can be hostile as heck, like a collection of nerdy bullies. Far worse than this guy.
But the same nerdy clowns can be on the opposite side as well. Like how a certain verse right now having users that are annoyances in general.
I have no idea with literally everything you just said

This happened to me once Here. I got mocked for asking a question by a member. Saying my question was dumb and was outright mocked for it by making an unfunny joke about it.
Because of this, I’m honestly scared of asking questions here now because I’ll get mocked for asking that question.

It can get old really quick, it reminds me that the majority of the people in this site are children (not to be offensive, it's just the truth).

It's not as bad as Bleach discussions, but that's an entirely different level to compare.

One of the reasons why I’m neutral against dbz/dbs. Some fans are toxic even though I like the show
Im a unofficial supporter but i hope like what Topher grace's eddie brock did in Spider-Man 3 right before he became venom, that Goku aint getting Low 1-C

Im a unofficial supporter but i hope like what Topher grace's eddie brock did in Spider-Man 3 right before he became venom, that Goku aint getting Low 1-C
You just watch, man. The dudes writing Heroes will smoke just enough dope one day to drop undeniable Low 1-C proof.

The fact that such a small minority of profiles on the wiki list what are the passive abilities of a character. It's really annoying, and makes versus threads with those characters extra painful if only like one or two users know that character.
I've wanted to make a staff discussion thread about it, I'll probably do it soon-ish.

This isn't exclusive in this forum, but I hate it when people argue with me about things that I either (a) never argued about, (b) never disagreed with, and/or (c) I actually agreed with. It's basically strawman sometimes. Much more painful if the comment is very long and you have to read it with the tone as if they're arguing against you but there weren't any disagreements in the first place.

Very small pet peeve.

Any Content Revision that starts with something along the lines of: "I can't believe ya'll downplay this character so hard"

Especially when it's for a verse that's not super popular. No, they're not being 'downplayed', they just don't have any supporters who are keeping up with it. Calm down and just fix the problem without being smug.

Back