• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

The clock on the wiki working on 24hrs other then 12 so there is such a thing as “13:00” I’ll never get use to that bruh.

a person moving a moon having more ap than a person vaporizing the earth. i know there is math and physics involved but I can't get this off my head

DCEU vs threads involving Superman’s strongest key. They always end up wanking him to a ridiculous AP value.

HOLY SHIT FOR THE LOVE OF WHOEVER THE **** JUST PUT WHAT FEAT DOES A CHARACTER SCALE TO INSTEAD OF SAYING THEY SCALE TO THIS CHARACTER WHO SCALES TO THIS CHARACTER WHO SCALES TO THIS CHARACTER WHO PERFMORMEHC TIS IFEAJ TUTUHTHUHJFUHSJA
TRUE!!!!!!!!
I bet 1m you can't find this characters ap value

I found it yesterday. That monkey thing scales to large star level for scaling to this dude called neo who can eat entire stars. It's not the calc because the lowest end has a "+".
What does that even mean?

Well since you think you found it, here get 1m
monkey-nature.gif

People who are more interested in how strong a character/verse they like is and how many wins it can rack up rather than the documentation part of the site.

I get the appeal of being proud a character you like is strong or beats another character, but some people really do base their entire personality around attempting upgrade CRTs every week and bragging about the W's of a fictional character they have no connection to outside of being a fan.

I admit I have that kind of mindset but now I just want to index it so people get interested in that specific verse due to how it's underrated so I have someone to discuss my favorite verse power levels and their own interpretation or idea of it.

now racking up wins and showcasing their strength is a bonus yatta moments

People who are more interested in how strong a character/verse they like is and how many wins it can rack up rather than the documentation part of the site.

I get the appeal of being proud a character you like is strong or beats another character, but some people really do base their entire personality around attempting upgrade CRTs every week and bragging about the W's of a fictional character they have no connection to outside of being a fan.
True... 🐵👍

I admit I have that kind of mindset but now I just want to index it so people get interested in that specific verse due to how it's underrated so I have someone to discuss my favorite verse power levels and their own interpretation or idea of it.

now racking up wins and showcasing their strength is a bonus yatta moments
And I think that's valid. Again, I get the appeal of being happy about the strength, but you made it clear your passion for it is inviting. Wanting people to be interested, active, documenting the media and inviting interpretation.

That's thegood stuff, in my opinion.

how many wins it can rack up rather than the documentation part of the site.
This is the main reason why matches can just stop because of how inaccurate the profiles are. It's annoying really

Honestly I don't really care whether or not a character wins or loses, just that they at least have a match on their profile. It's even more painful when you try to tag the match and the character never had a tag to begin with. That or when you look at the verse's tag and see that nobody has made a match on it for a year or something

a new massive pet peeve I have is when staff members try to nuke your verse when they have little to no knowledge on it and most of their augment is just I say so. even when shown scans that backing the stats.

Back