• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I was refering to a guy to this BTW
Yea, but you're ignoring the fact that a lot of the staff members on Wikipedia are also clueless, and that some of them are really, really biased towards something. There's an infamous Wikipedia editor (infamous outside, at least, they seem to be respected for whatever reason in the Wikipedia community) who constantly vandalizes any page that's related to nazis in anyway whatsoever because "muh jewish heritage"

A) pages with entirely Unknown statistics and no justification at all.

B) characters on this wiki that exist basically just to exist with little to no substance, eg. Twin Tail and Narcisstoic.

C) civilization pages like Olathe or the Barracks Settlement.

It's fine if anyone has a thing for any of these pages, I just personally find them boring and superfluous.

virgin: complain about vsbw without knowing anything about it
chad: complain about battleboarding sites while knowing about battleboarding sites
thad: become world dictator and outlaw battleboarding

thad: become world dictator and outlaw battleboarding
ALL JRPG CHARACTERS CAN AT BEST SURVIVE SMALL EXPLOSIONS
MY WAIFU BEATS YOUR WAIFU EVERYTIME
ALL WESTERN COMICS CHARACTERS ARE WEAK BECAUSE OF A NON-EXISTANT SCAN
GOKU LOW-DIFFS
1984.gif

Back