• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Another peeve of mine would be the Lifting Strength justification for a large amount of profiles. What passes as “Lifting” is absolutely horrendous. Baki is actually a great example. Nomi No Sukune II having class K lifting strength because he can crush coal into diamonds. Uvogin also having class K lifting strength because he can throw a rock kilometers away.
lifting is kind of a misnomer
it's pretty much any extended application of force that counts, so pulling, pushing, grip strength, hell, jumping if you can work backwards from KE or PE to get the force applied

I'd say I'm just decent. I'm not exactly well practiced. I can make really good mashed potatoes though
images

lifting is kind of a misnomer
it's pretty much any extended application of force that counts, so pulling, pushing, grip strength, hell, jumping if you can work backwards from KE or PE to get the force applied
That should definitely be revised. Otherwise Flash might as well be given universal-infinite lifting strength.

Reminds me of the game Town of Salem, where all curse words are just changed to the equivalent from back in that time period.
Those are, in fact, largely derived from Town of Salem.

I kinda ******* hate fandom as a wiki (ads, unnecessary censorship of nsfw content and swear words, hijacking search results for actually useful wikis, etc). I've heard Miraheze is a much better wiki hosting service, so while it's probably never going to happen, it'd be nice if we could migrate there one day.

forgor i can't say that anymore

Maybe it's a little big of a "pet peeve", but my pet peeve is how Omnipresent speed is treated in this wiki, just because you're everywhere at once doesn't necessarily mean you can perceive an MFTL+ character and the wiki doesn't seem to elaborate on the combat/reaction speed of Omnipresent characters, which could actually matter in a VS thread. Also the fact that a character's omnipresence can be removed if you equalize speed is wack and this would allow Omnipresents to have their speed equalized without having their ability removed by just equalizing combat/reaction speed

Last edited:
Back