• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Welp, time to migrate to Fandom Discussions then. Seriously, not to sound like I eat Ants dick or anything, but this entire forum is racking up debt, people are not willing to donate and people are getting pissy at Ant for TRYING OUT methods to improve the situations is just peak entitlement.

No one has to donate, obviously, but a bit of sympathy goes a looong way here. Even better would be feasible alternatives. Take a step back, voice your displeasure in a mature way and have patience.

Welp, time to migrate to Fandom Discussions then. Seriously, not to sound like I eat Ants dick or anything, but this entire forum is racking up debt, people are not willing to donate and people are getting pissy at Ant for TRYING OUT methods to improve the situations is just peak entitlement.

No one has to donate, obviously, but a bit of sympathy goes a looong way here. Even better would be feasible alternatives. Take a step back, voice your displeasure in a mature way and have patience.
"A bit of sympathy" I have no sympathy for battleboarders.

Wise words. No one is actually looking from Ant's perspective. Despite the emergency situation, people continue to complain about some of his political compass, while the entire root cause has nothing to do with his viewpoints. It simply showcases how people are truly toxic, but still desperate to want to be in the site and contribute.

I also don't ask for people to donate, but constant complaining without offering any alternatives to the situation is actually cynical. Show at least some common sense while complaining.

And I despise incessant complainers.

Vs Battle Wiki needs a Go Fund Me fr
19ecb205994866185ca1e1c46c99ca444f6bbd3632f19c9e64df1abf4c2ebcb8_1.jpg

People who have reached the terminal stage of VSBattles brain rot, and unironically discuss real life stuff like it's a fictional debate.
"Yea well, this sword beats this sword"
"I mean, this real life animal is rated as 9-B, so I think it can withstand an explosion"

At least the majority of them are kids, which makes it extra painful when you see a grown-ass, educated adult talk like this.

People who have reached the terminal stage of VSBattles brain rot, and unironically discuss real life stuff like it's a fictional debate.
"Yea well, this sword beats this sword"
"I mean, this real life animal is rated as 9-B, so I think it can withstand an explosion"

At least the majority of them are kids, which makes it extra painful when you see a grown-ass, educated adult talk like this.
Hear me out, talking about real life topics with powerscaling terms us actually funny as hell.

It's worse than I imagined. Everyone has been brainrotted so much, they think that this is a TV show, and have lost their grip on reality.

Someone needs to put a stop to this

Back