• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting extremely burnt out on powerscaling in general. Not in the sense that I don't enjoy this hobby, but in the sense that I feel like the actual desire to index things and make each profile as accurate and well-indexed as possible just... doesn't exist for most people. It's always about making things better, stronger, or faster, and so many little things get overlooked as a result of that.

This is mostly because I've just been noticing a lot more instances where people take statements far too seriously or extrapolate way too much from them. I've been guilty of this too, admittedly, but it's why I haven't been doing as many CRTs recently.

I'm getting extremely burnt out on powerscaling in general. Not in the sense that I don't enjoy this hobby, but in the sense that I feel like the actual desire to index things and make each profile as accurate and well-indexed as possible just... doesn't exist for most people. It's always about making things better, stronger, or faster, and so many little things get overlooked as a result of that.

This is mostly because I've just been noticing a lot more instances where people take statements far too seriously or extrapolate way too much from them. I've been guilty of this too, admittedly, but it's why I haven't been doing as many CRTs recently.
To be fair you're going into Maou Gakuin threads mostly from what I've seen. There's a reason it has a... reputation

death.gif

I presume he means this
I mean, some members are quite reliable on some subjects regarding the site yet simply can't cover the responsabilities a staff member would do.

Last edited:
I presume he means this
I mean, some members are quite reliable on some subjects regarding the site yet simply can't cover the responsabilities a staff member would do.
Lol, though hasn't this always been a thing? Reputable users has always been able to express themselves even in staff threads with moderators giving them the according leniency.
I thought they were gonna get a blue "trusted member" name which would be funny.

"Dread, you are on this council, but we do not grant you the title of moderator." ~The thoughts of most moderators when encountering Dread in important staff threads.
Quite literally the most perfect representation of a mini mod that I've ever seen in this forum's entire history (not discounting their activities and contributions to the site, but they act like a mod more than mods in the RVR). Might as well just embrace the identity as it's undeniably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back