• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just started reading the maou gakin web novel and apparently I learned that everyone in the demon king academy is a descended of the founder....

Does that mean anos is incest??? Cuz Sasha And Misha Ahem.....

Don't know **** all about this verse, the context, or even the details, but I feel like flexing my major a bit, it depends on how far and diluted the blood pool is, like are we talking 1000 generations? In that case no, the genetics would be so diluted that despite having a common ancestor they'd be so genetically distinct that it'd be like comparing yourself to some dude in Africa who's family haven't left his town for 800 years.

Less even, after a few dozen generations they'd be extremely distinct, to where percentile wise, it'd be comparable to you and a complete stranger.
Of course, assuming despite having a common ancestor they've been getting with unrelated others.

It's also important to note that even irl, there has been cases like this, like let's not forget good ol Genghis Khan, who ****** like half the country to where a good chunk of the populace, even today, is descendent from him where he operated, but, given it's been so long, the gene pool has since expanded and while they probably all have a bit of him in it, it's so miniscule that it would be effectively no different than if you ****** a complete stranger.
That's one example, this is, unfortunately, a common thing throughout history, like **** for all you know your neighbor you've never talked to probably has a common ancestor a millennia back with you.

So, is it incest? I'd say no if we're talking about a common ancestor dating back thousands of years. If you're a religious folk, consider it something like Adam and Eve or some shit if you need a more extreme example, and if you ain't religious, well it's an example anyway along with the kangaroo kaiju.

Though if they're only a handful of generations down from this ******, yeah no, that's shit ****** bro, that's 100% incest.

Demons have longevity and 2000 years to them should mean 100yrs to us..... So-

Don't know lad, I just answered your question as realistically as possible.

Just ask yourself how many generations down they are from him, a handful or more? Incest. Like a hundred or some shit? Ya safe.

Don't know **** all about this verse, the context, or even the details, but I feel like flexing my major a bit, it depends on how far and diluted the blood pool is, like are we talking 1000 generations? In that case no, the genetics would be so diluted that despite having a common ancestor they'd be so genetically distinct that it'd be like comparing yourself to some dude in Africa who's family haven't left his town for 800 years.

Less even, after a few dozen generations they'd be extremely distinct, to where percentile wise, it'd be comparable to you and a complete stranger.
Of course, assuming despite having a common ancestor they've been getting with unrelated others.

It's also important to note that even irl, there has been cases like this, like let's not forget good ol Genghis Khan, who ****** like half the country to where a good chunk of the populace, even today, is descendent from him where he operated, but, given it's been so long, the gene pool has since expanded and while they probably all have a bit of him in it, it's so miniscule that it would be effectively no different than if you ****** a complete stranger.
That's one example, this is, unfortunately, a common thing throughout history, like **** for all you know your neighbor you've never talked to probably has a common ancestor a millennia back with you.

So, is it incest? I'd say no if we're talking about a common ancestor dating back thousands of years. If you're a religious folk, consider it something like Adam and Eve or some shit if you need a more extreme example, and if you ain't religious, well it's an example anyway along with the kangaroo kaiju.

Though if they're only a handful of generations down from this ******, yeah no, that's shit ****** bro, that's 100% incest.
This is the most based answer you’ve ever given and it’s a couple paragraphs about incest. Your major must be very proud lol.
(Beleive it or not I mean this entirely unironically lol)

16th? That's sus, but genetically speaking. It wouldn't be any different than a complete stranger.
That's beyond complete stranger. Third cousins are genetically different enough to have no increased inbreeding risks and they're far closer related than a 16-generation gap.

I m kinda wondering what ya all read in the meantime to know about such stuff..... kinda sus

That's beyond complete stranger. Third cousins are genetically different enough to have no increased inbreeding risks and they're far closer related than a 16-generation gap.
Well aware, that doesn't make it NOT sus tho.

I think you took that personally

Back