• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it’s already brought up or I brought it up already

but I’m annoyed by the current speed equalization rules

like I see this cool character I want to use then I notice like this

Hypersonic combat and reaction speed With immeasurable attack speed

The First part can be equalized the second part can’t

or something like this

Supersonic speed with Massively FTL reaction speed

can equalize the first part but the reaction speed is still too high.

the current speed rules are just annoying especially when a character has different types of speed on their profile.

it gets worse when you use characters like jojo characters, since stand and human speed are entirely different.

After multiple attempts to set up matches for a character I like end up as immediate AP stomps, I now genuinely want a split in Wall level as "Wall level" and "Large Wall level" because that ~1300x AP range is rediculous and I want not wade through the catagories page for an eternity.
You remind me of the wall level + and large island level +

the +’s should be their own tier. It helps avoid confusion.

The plus sign is more of a signifier of the high end of a tier, while "High" itself is part of the definition. It feels ironic and contradictory on paper, but in practice, it just feels right after a while.
Then again you don’t know if it’s plus or not until you go to the AP part.

Is it wrong to put a plus sign on tier part of the page? I think it would make things A little more clear

After multiple attempts to set up matches for a character I like end up as immediate AP stomps, I now genuinely want a split in Wall level as "Wall level" and "Large Wall level" because that ~1300x AP range is rediculous and I want not wade through the catagories page for an eternity.
Large Wall level sounds too silly lol

9-B is pretty awful but peeps are too set in their ways to do anything about it (better to choose the easy path of the status quo than the constructive path of change) but 10-C is much worst (seriously how can a human be in the same AP tier as a microscopic life form?).

9-B is pretty awful but peeps are too set in their ways to do anything about it (better to choose the easy path of the status quo than the constructive path of change) but 10-C is much worst (seriously how can a human be in the same AP tier as a microscopic life form?).
Well 10-C technically has no limit to how weak something can get as long as it’s not a 2-D or less character

9-B is ass when the characters you like to rep are in the Kilojoules.

If the characters you rep are in the Megajoules, then you have a lot of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back