• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really wanna get Monsters of Etheria onto the wiki, since iirc it has some notable stuff like causing avalanches that span a fair distance, making towns disappear, etc.

also get a snack at 4 am would be funny I hear that’s unironically outer but I haven’t looked into it

🙉

The fact that we don’t have YouTuber profiles (ie: AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, etc)

iirc we did at one point but I feel like they should be brought back. IMO there’s no reason to NOT bring them back. And plus they just seemed fun. I might be uninformed on the situation that led up to their deletion so I dunno maybe they’re gone for a good reason
Main reason is because very often they have non-officially-licensed appearances of third party characters, which disqualifies them from being in VSBW.
As much Blue and White got removed by similarly illegally having third party characters.

Something that kinda bothers me is when people downplay AP gaps in general.

If a dude is 3x stronger than another dude and hits them in the head/vulnerable area they should realistically be ******, assuming human biology. That’s like me giving a right hook to a toddler-
But it's not really enough for one-shotting though lol

Main reason is because very often they have non-officially-licensed appearances of third party characters, which disqualifies them from being in VSBW.
As much Blue and White got removed by similarly illegally having third party characters.
yeah that makes sense, but since then i feel like we've been looser on those rules (which we should be honestly)
even then they're often not 1:1 with their canon counterpart. notably AVGN Bugs who is a completely different character

Thing is that it's either that or just allowing any kind of published work whatsoever, and there's the FC/OC VSBW for that kind of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back