• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about MCU.

Ant-Man and Love & Thunder were so bad bruh😭. Black Panther 2 is carrying the **** out of whatever stage of MCU we're at rn.
And No Way Home.

Phase 5 is off to a crappy start with Quantumania losing money. Also, the Jonathan Majors stuff isn't exactly the news Marvel wants to be hearing, especially after, you know, they just established that every Kang has his same face? Hopefully GotG3 will be good. Probably the last MCU thing I'll actually care about until the next Spider-Man movies drop, ngl.

And No Way Home.

Phase 5 is off to a crappy start with Quantumania losing money. Also, the Jonathan Majors stuff isn't exactly the news Marvel wants to be hearing, especially after, you know, they just established that every Kang has his same face? Hopefully GotG3 will be good. Probably the last MCU thing I'll actually care about until the next Spider-Man movies drop, ngl.
Bruh if Guardian of the Galaxy flops it’s over 😭.

GOTG and Spiderman are some of the few consistently good MCU movies imo. They can’t be ******* that up.

Bruh if Guardian of the Galaxy flops it’s over 😭.

GOTG and Spiderman are some of the few consistently good MCU movies imo. They can’t be ******* that up.
It's projected to flop, according to some sources. However, reviews are saying the movie is peak and that GotG is a perfect trilogy with this one.

So idk who to trust, but I don't think Gunn wants to drop the ball here even if he's going to work on DC stuff afterwards. I'll still give it a watch.

This is why Boa Hancock was my secret actual favorite character.
Same.
However, le salsa
lebron-dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back