• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I can't remember exactly, just that a few years ago we had some really nasty stuff happen in the discord (I think staff was involved maybe) and we had a problem with some dude creating lots of sockpuppet accounts.

I can't remember exactly, just that a few years ago we had some really nasty stuff happen in the discord (I think staff was involved maybe) and we had a problem with some dude creating lots of sockpuppet accounts.
And it turned out to be a former staff member behind all of this, it's quite controversial, so just check here

When your preferred verse is monitored by only one staff that peeks a thread every few days and the other supporters are basically a bunch of chimps who push for weird things

New pet peeve that doesn't relate to VSBW specifically.

The fact that Fandom is removing the Oasis site skin for no apparent reason.

You ever try and get a scan for something but you can’t be bothered to actually watch/read through it fully to find it so you just skim and miss it like 10 times trying to find it. That happened to me like 20 times when I was helping with the Invincible revisions.

You ever try and get a scan for something but you can’t be bothered to actually watch/read through it fully to find it so you just skim and miss it like 10 times trying to find it. That happened to me like 20 times when I was helping with the Invincible revisions.
I want to help make profiles for the IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I'm enjoying the comic too much that I forget to actually get scans for calcs and shit.

Regardless, pretty sure most characters are 9-B based on what I've seen.

There's this one great Manhwa verse called Leviathan that has a **** ton of 9-B feats, but I can't be bothered to read through it to get scans to get them calced.

All I know, is that a lot of the monsters and the humans have feats that go reeeaaallly high into 9-B if I'm not mistaken.

Not to mention outdated verses. Cough cough Despicable Me, cough cough Marvel’s insomniac games Spider Man.

Whyyyyyyyy. The yellow bar is so damn ugly.

I need to understand what's going through the minds of the fandom higher ups right now. Like, who is making these design choices??

The way intelligence is ranked.

Like "Super Genius" sounds hella corny but is above "Extradoiany Genius".

Like it annoys me so much that If I were to ever write a smart character I would specifically write them with Int feats that would keep them In the EG category or skip to Nigh-Omniscient.

And Supernatural Willpower I feel there should different degrees to it like actual scaling for Willpower.

A character could resist the pain of having their fingers snapped one by one and that would Supernatural willpower by out standards agree.

But then another could resist a 1,000 death Loop. But both are in the same tier?

The way intelligence is ranked.

Like "Super Genius" sounds hella corny but is above "Extradoiany Genius".

Like it annoys me so much that If I were to ever write a smart character I would specifically write them with Int feats that would keep them In the EG category or skip to Nigh-Omniscient.

And Supernatural Willpower I feel there should different degrees to it like actual scaling for Willpower.

A character could resist the pain of having their fingers snapped one by one and that would Supernatural willpower by out standards agree.

But then another could resist a 1,000 death Loop. But both are in the same tier?
I like Super Genius way better. You're a genius, but super.

Back