• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Good lord this Suggs guy has a literal god complex. This is why fiction should draw you in with its story, plot, characters, worldbuilding, personalities, and whatnot rather than blatantly stated power levels. Every time I hear any terms related to power levels, I feel like I'm consuming a verse that's meant to be strong just so other people can say that it's strong, rather than have any cool meaning and relationship behind their powers.

I honestly don't care if you give a verse a high power level, I actually enjoy mind-shattering cosmic battles such as in: Masadaverse, Gurren Lagaan, Dragon Ball, etc. But if that's the only thing that fuels your story and makes people want to read or watch it..

That's called bad writing.​

Those verses have some moments that take the reader away from all the fighting, like characters exchanging memorable remarks and interesting lore with their unique personalities. I don't think Suggsverse has anything like that.

This is the pet peeves thread, so I'm complaining about it here. Especially with how that rating passed in the first place.

If I could make a CRT for it I would've, but eh, I can't even finish and post my other planned CRTs right now that I've been doing for a while.

I know, and I simply don't care because I'm bored and tired and sick.

Why do a lot of the webtoon verses have such outdated ******* statistics.

I feel I should say I am not a good example as I am the guy trying to from second hand experience create profiles of a verse without calculates, characters being reworked, iffy madness hax, and with many unknowns.

Many verse's userbases & fanbases being centralized over the high tiers.
Often, these lead into complicated arguments due to weird cosmology stuff & long-winded arguments.

There are so many creatures from Mario, Yu-Gi-Oh! & Pokemon that I'm interested in bringing to light that would be relatively simple, but, although it's at least partly a fault of my own, I can't bring myself to make CRTs focused on them when the verses are in such states of chaos.

Last edited:
"Environmental destruction"

this is unrelated to any recent CRT's, but I've just witnessed a build up of scenes and events over my time here that make me hate this term.

Many verse's userbases & fanbases being centralized over the high tiers.
Often, these lead into complicated arguments due to weird cosmology stuff & long-winded arguments.

There are so many creatures from Mario, Yu-Gi-Oh! & Pokemon that I'm interested in bringing to light that would be relatively simple, but. although it's at least partly a fault of my own, I can't bring myself to make CRTs focused on them when the verses are in such states of chaos.
Feel ya on this one.

Back