• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Time Machine

Just for fun, nothing very Important.

So... I decided to create a treth to talk about the changes in VS Battles, changes in Charcacters (Up- & Down- -grades), Changes to the Tiering System, Versus that lastet too long, Deleted Characters etc, etc.

This is mostly for people new to the page, I mean, around 2015-2017, hopefully some of the Veterans from the wiki talk about the days that the wiki were as fresh as a lettuce. :)

With 2015 one counts as new on the page? So I am new here?

No wait, with my old account I joined december 2014, so I am a senior now. xD

I think the era before Antvasima became Bureaucrat (or maybe just before he established the new tiering system in janurary 2015) we were mostly a small OBD wiki clone... With some changes in regards to opinion about certain franchises, no people which controlled the legitimacy of calcs and more bans (I especially know the more bans part well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

Given that back then 3 staff members could manage the wiki, I think the big growth began later.

Gargoyle One said:
I remember when D.C vs DB was allowed.
Ohhhhhh, was that far?
Very Nostalgic....

i also remember the time i was active with the Comics versus threads,now it's all just Bleach,Bleach,BLEACH mainly

I remember... back...

When i thought Supernatural was 2-B...

I was so cringy......

-;-;-;-;-;
Or when 1-A and High 1-A were "Hyperverse level+" and "High Hyperverse level+"

The first match I've tried to make involved High 2-A Bill Cipher, but then he became 2-A and it had to be closed, and later he became Low 2-C, and now he is both.

There was also Alien X, who was 2-C when I first got here, and then I think he became Low 2-C, and then 2-A, and now Low 2-C again.

I remember when Finn the Human was "possibly Small Building level" for destroying Orgalorg. Freaking Orgalorg who while weakened razed planets and destroyed worlds.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I remember MLP god tiers being 7-B, and castlevania god tier being 6-B
The weird thing is, even ignoring the Moon and Sun feats, they had feats waaaay above City level. Sombra manipulated a storm larger than the Crystal Empire while weakened, Clover the Clever used her friendship power to defeat the Wendigos who froze over all of Equestria, which WoG says is the size of the USA and Luna moved all the clouds in the sky by getting slightly miffed.

"likely unlimted as they are implied to be Nintendo's omnipotent"

Okay, then...

That reminds me of the time someone tried to get Gaz Membrane up to 1-B for being the "omnipotent" of Nickelodeon.

Back