• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Time Machine

Darkanine said:
Oh no I got that part.

I'm just confused if Foodie was a troll, an idiot who wanted to joke or another one of Mik's socks. I'm not sure which.

He's like an enigma.
My theory is that he was one of Mik's friends who wanted people to admire him for supposedly finding the long lost founder of our site that inexplicably went missing. Gaining all of our love for him. But after people got upset at him for being a liar and an identity theif, he decided to troll us with Mik out of spite.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Anybody remember MHS and casual town level Full Metal Alchemist?
I was so salty when the MHS speeds were downgraded, but I was very new and didn't know to much about FMA sans from watching the anime on and off.

I guess it's a pretty big outlier in hindsight.

It's nothing in comparison but I remember there was also a comic where Popeye punched Bluto around the Earth

Yep like that tho it happened in a comic to believe it or not and it was three times around the world to

My old calc of it is really, really bad. Don't look at it.

It should yield much higher results.

Back