• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Time Machine

Is that a joke or not? Cause I guess I can kinda see where you're coming from. At least if he did create a new continuum and not just a regular universe.

Not a joke, but it's vague enough so I'll let it slip.

Side note. I know it's outlier/pis to high heaven, but Supermans 2-A feats are still some of the coolest moments in anything ever.

When I first got here, Roland Deschai was still 'Superhuman (in reactions)' or something like that, and his profile was missing its Lifting Strength, Striking Strength and Range sections. Pretty sure Kenshin Himura was still Wall level or something at that time, too.

I think Shinnok, Raide, Onaga and Shao Kah still had their 'likely Multi-Galaxy level' keys. Meanwhile, Soul Calibur didn't have any Planet level characters yet. (I don't think...)

We still had our old Striking Strength system, also.

I remember when I had to literally fight just for 5-B Dragon Quest. When I finally just had them deleted, I replayed DQIV-VI in 2016 (Best year for me ever) and realized they were tier 2 for sure.

I remember from late august to late october I was fighting desperately for 4-B Cell and 3-A Beerus

I remember when we had MGQ profiles... until they were downgraded badly and annihilated

ye i know this was just a few months ago >.>

i remember when the presence was tier 0 i think.

also a few other things since i made my account in April 27, 2016.

and that's it. it was only one year ago and i already have a poor memoryspan.

I remember when I came on here after being a huge Kirby wanker on G+. It sort of died down a bit prior to joining the wiki, but I still thought Kirby should've been universal. I saw the Multi-Solar System level ranking and thought, "nah it's actually universe level". I then saw the Lord of Nightmares' profile and thought, "Kirby can take em. A complex multiverse can only contain so many universes and she can't keep taking universal hits forever".

I remember when Akron's top speed was MHS (using backwards scaling at that) Also MFTL Wally West

Kaltias said:
I remember when Akron's top speed was MHS. Also MFTL Wally West
I remember when Matt was Town level, Supersonic.

I would say something like "bad times" but that was my own fault, lol.

Js250476 said:
Nah I remember when they were unironically galaxy level ovo
I'm honestly not against their Galaxy level feats, especially given how Heckyl apparently destroyed galaxies and that's not impressive at all, but meh.

@Dark

"Side note. I know it's outlier/pis to high heaven, but Supermans 2-A feats are still some of the coolest moments in anything ever."

Mind explaining this in the thread I currently have on my wall? I'm curious on this.

The guy impersonated the founder of our wiki.

Oh no I got that part.

I'm just confused if Foodie was a troll, an idiot who wanted to joke or another one of Mik's socks. I'm not sure which.

He's like an enigma.

I legit freaked out seeing the Beast Shatter the moon for the first time I had completely forgotten about that when I first played Infamous

Back