• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War Preliminaries (Now Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
You have been summoned into the Grail War as a servant. Here are the rules:

1. You can choose two Noble Phantasms to have from existing Noble Phantasms. However, they must somehow be related to your behaviour/desires/personality AS SEEN FROM OTHER PEOPLE (this is important. Like the heroic spirits, in this game you are a legend, and your powers must stem from this "legend" of you), and you must explain how. If you don't explain the NP's relationship to you, they aren't counted. For example, my NPs would be God Hand because people see me as someone who just shrugs off 'attacks' and bounces back quickly, and A Story Just For You, reflecting my appearance as an avid reader and writer.

2. Each of you are connected to a master of Rin Tohsaka's level, who has given you complete autonomy and gone to hide. However, masters can still be targeted, if a NP reasonably gives you the ability to search for and find them.

3. No prior knowledge of each other.

4. You all have A rank stats in all combat parameters, unless the NP makes it higher, as well as your appropriate class skills at B rank

5. First 9 people in get the spots. Anyone after can debate on the results, or add what NP they would have (I'll make a new thread after this one), but only the first 9 get to be in this Grail War.

6. My class is Ruler Class and I'll work out which servant type you are based on what NPs you have.

You each start at random, but equidistant location in New York, your masters start with you but pretty much run off immediately.

8. You actually want your master to win this and have a future after so no nuking the city/island/country/planet if your master is still there

No Spots Left. The Grail War has begu

Saber: OwariNepgear (uses a sword to cut lines of death, so it makes sense)

NPs are Amalavijinana and Song of Grail (all variations)

Lancer: TISSG7Redgrave (has Gae Bolg, and Ea isn't really a sword)

NPs are Gae Bolg and Ea (yes, he decided to be that guy... ;D)

Rider: Ramesses the Sun King

NPs are Troias Tragodia and Ramesseum Tentyris

Caster:' Blahblah9755 (Da Vinci was Caster, so that's what Blah is)

NPs are God Hand and Uomo Universal

Berserker: Laughing Manson (both his NPs came from Berserkers so, easy choice)

NPs are God Hand and Arondight

Archer: ScarletFirefly (could have been Caster too I suppose, but I decided Archer because that's what Tesla was)

NPs are System Keraunos and For Someone's Glory

Assassin: Fabtastic Glasses (his abilities came from Jack the Ripper so it was an easy choice)

NPs are From Hell (which is going to be fairly powerful, considering they are in New York) and Natural Born Killers (well. 200 demons all running around New York. Yeesh)

Saver: LlamaGod1411 (because stories are wonderful things that save people)

NPs are Kavacha and Kundala and A Story Just for You

Avenger: Hizack123 (only one left and he has a power from Edmond Dantes)

NPs are Monte Cristo Mythologie and God Force

Which servants are those from?

Edit, found them. Hercules and Lancelot

So you people see you as stubborn do you?

System Keraunos, yes, I'm that smartI'm really not.

Also For Someone's Glory because I'm awkward and wanna blend in with others.

Homura Akemi. All hail her dark majesty, and bow before her!

If I have to choose another one, i'd probably go with my boy Akron

I've watched it, but I don't think you understood the thread. Either that or you started typing your reply and didn't actually reply until after I'd changed the original post.

Eitherway, I'm changing the thread again to make things a little more interesting.

Actually it's because I had the worst lag ever. I need to rethink about it then.

Ok, there are new rules now to spice things up a bit. This is now a full blown war. First seven to state their NP and reason they have it become the servants, and then we decide a winner.

I'll go with Mami Tomoe because she represents my wish to help everyone and to do always my best. And with Simon the digger because when I set my mind on an objective, I will keep trying to do it no matter what happens

... Again I feel you've misunderstood the thread . That or your lag is worse than I thought.

The thread is not "who would you want as a servant" or "who best represents you".

The thread is "you are now a servant in the Grail War. Based on your "legend" (how others percieve you), choose two Noble Phantasms from the existing NPs of other servants"

I had to search through a bunch of random ones on the type moon wiki to try to find stuff I felt I could justify, here's what I got:

For my first one I'll go with God Hand because a lot of people I know tend to see me as very open minded and hard to bother/offend, and when people try to it can seem like I'm mocking them due to the joking nature I have in person and chats. I figured a defensive/regenerative NP would represent this well, and the gaining of resistances could be seen as mocking the past attempts of the opponent.

For my second I went with Ueno Universale. I'm seen as smart in my classes, and a lot of people say I see through things like hidden meanings and patterns easily, and this seemed like it'd represent that well.

So is this alright?

Perfectly done.

Need to be killed 12 times while adapting to whatever killed you prior, and an EX ability that auto adjusts to the needed damage output against its target?

weeeewww. That's going to give your opponents some trouble

I reckon you'd be a... caster type.

Well crap, God Hand is OP :( I can still kill your Master using my transformation, so I still have a chance.

Edit: Wait, we have B stats in everything? God Hand screws everyone over lol

Don't worry I realised that problem

A ranks for everyone!!

God Hand still gets Resurrection and Reactive Evolution though

Considering we'll just gonna handwave some in-universe mechanic. I'll most likely get Natural Born Killer and Zabaniya: Delusional Heart Beat

Edit: or i can also pick From Hell for the exact same reason i get Delusional Heart Beat

@Fabtastic Geez how do people see you in real life? And natural born killers? People think you have multiple personalities or something?

Well we've got our assassin

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Considering we'll just gonna handwave some in-universe mechanic. I'll most likely get Natural Born Killer and Zabaniya: Delusional Heart Beat
I'm slightly worried lol. And still I'm the one with the fairly normal abilities. The way this is going, I'm gonna be the first guy to get killed lol.

I will need a bunch of help for this…

First one is [1] i suspect as I tend to focus on being superior to others and want some sort of restrain but can cut loose whenever needed though I can be destructive on a whim

Second one is [2] I think cause when in a fight i always pinpoint weaknesses and strike for that (not cheap shot kind :p) so i can effectively take down my enemies

No idea if this is fine help pls

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm slightly worried lol. And still I'm the one with the fairly normal abilities. The way this is going, I'm gonna be the first guy to get killed lol.
You have space-time dislocation that ignore durability (I think) and a master on par with Rin to help power it, so don't count yourself out quite yet lol

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I will need a bunch of help for this…
First one is [1] i suspect as I tend to focus on being superior to others and want some sort of restrain but can cut loose whenever needed though I can be destructive on a whim

Second one is [2] I think cause when in a fight i always pinpoint weaknesses and strike for that (not cheap shot kind :p) so i can effectively take down my enemies

No idea if this is fine help pls
There just had to be that guy to get Ea, didn't there.... Welp ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

But your explanations are fine. Hmmm what to class you as...

Ea is descibed as "not a sword", so you can't be saber...

hmmm

Lancer it is I guess

Pashupata and Kavacha&Kundala?

Kavacha & Kundala because I'd like to be seen as infallible. Pashupata, not much reasoning.

Pretty simple. I got a rather big birthmark on my left arm that just happen to have a talon-like shape. And thanks to my uncle's prank, i was seen as someone with an arm cursed by shaytan and these people actually saw me as some kind of devil child for quite some time. Hence, Delusional Heart Beat & From Hell

While Natural Born Killer came from the same reason as to why JTR has it as his NP. I used to have a nickname back in my junior highschool and highschool days and some people actually speculate that the name i used back then is actually a group of people rather than just 1 guy which is me

@LlamaGod1411 I'll need reasoning, unless you want to go in with only one NP... dun dun duuuuuuhh.

That being said its a damn good one.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Pretty simple. I got a rather big birthmark on my left arm that just happen to have a talon-like shape. And thanks to my uncle's prank, i was seen as someone with an arm cursed by shaytan and these people actually saw me as some kind of devil for quite some time. Hence, Delusional Heart Beat & From Hell
Wow. Alrighty that's kinda intense

We have our assassin

Just make it into From Hell since that basically made me into JTR which simplify things for me

Edit: though this rendition of JTR is a Berserker rather than an Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back