• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War Preliminaries (Now Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenger is still open for a little bit, but you better find your NPs quick

Ok, I guess two Godhands is still happening. In which case OwariNepGear, your restriction is removed and you get all variations of Song of Grail

And the reasons you have these are? It needs to be connected to how others see you / how you are known to them

My reason?

1)well........i like to start flame war in Debete alot in past sooooo

2)i know archery and it look badass

Excellent

All the servants have been summoned.

Alliances are fair game (as are betrayals). Targeting masters is fair game. Blowing up the city and everything in it (assuming your morals allow you too, and you don't kill your master doing it) is fair game.

Let the War begin

Of couse! If we just let's everyone walk as they please without asking opponent then it going to be mass soo...we will use dice to tell that who go first or attack first face each other.

Dice? Nah. Everyone go together. A good war should be chaotic. What's your first action? Where do you investigate for signs of another servant/master? Just debate over who would win against who, then who would be willing to start an alliance, etc

Its just a battle royal, except you can put aside your differences and make an alliance to ight someone else if you need to.

For example, those God-Handers are looking pretty threatening right about now. Should have kept Nine Lives @Ramesses. Its adaptation probably would have helped a lot in getting past their reactive evolution but ... ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

No dice? :'(.....ok :)

My first move.........i just going to stay behind and look how chaotic the war is from here first
Aizendrinking

Oh I'll just point out in case anyone has forgotten, you also have the natural class skills of your class at B rank, while your other parameters (speed, endurance, AP, etc are all A)

Yo @Monarch, can you fill me in on the exact way how this tournament is going to happen? I have a general idea, but would like to know better regardless.

And, I'd sit back and watch because for the time being neither of my NPs are the "offensive hunt people down" types.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Yo @Monarch, can you fill me in on the exact way how this tournament is going to happen? I have a general idea, but would like to know better regardless.

And, I'd sit back and watch because for the time being neither of my NPs are the "offensive hunt people down" types.
Ok, I will do this in terms of rounds. Everyone gets one action per round, then as many reactions per round to another as they need. It can be any action or reaction. If your NP or Class Skills make it easier for you to find an opponent, choose who you've found and go challenge them, ignore them, watch them for weakness, or try to make an alliance. If they are in the middle of a fight, go help them, or watch them die, or help their opponent, etc. Whatever you want.

And by the way, if everyone sits around watching each other or waiting for an interaction each round, I will use my Ruler command seals and Story for You plot manipulation to pit random people against each other.

Round 1 Actions begin. Who ever comments first gets first move, but there is no order, just everyone comment once on what you want to do.

Ok, I'll rename this thread the Grail War Preliminaries , then create a new thread for the actual battle with clearer rules for how the actual battle takes place.

"Goat story"? - you mean llama story lol? Anyway, I will use my own Plot Manipulation to stop you if you try to become god. You say you are afraid to write. Make that apply in this fight. Follow the limits of the ability. Don't just write "rocks fall everyone dies". You need to write a whole manuscript, that would be difficult in the middle of battle.

Anyway, here is the new thread everyone. Rules are explained there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back