• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Voldemort tries to not die.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Abstract Existence and acausality
>VS Harry Potter Character

Lmao
He doesn't have regen or non-corporeality (which rules out abstract existense btw), so ripping apart is an actual thing.

Does Grim Reaper have Immortality or does he bypass it the "Resistance to [...] Immortality type 1, 3 and 8" confuses me a little.

Well not that it matters Grim Reaper has superior speed and can just walk up to Voldy and remove his soul,

also Voldemorts immortality completely sucks and isnt even really combat applicable.

Even though his body would be still intact he still needs someone to get the other horcrux to him then transfer the soul and thats if Grim Reaper doesnt just transform the body into a grave.

Voldemorts immortality works by keeping his soul in the real world, so yeah, the reaper can just seal it away.

There is a chance that he'll just sit back and watch voldy suffer tough.

I don't know anything about Sims or the Grim Reaper from that verse, so someone's going to have to fill me in on what to expect before I say anything.

A ****** who can rip his soul oit from a dozen meter, teleport if he tries to escaoe, and ignore most attacks that dont dismember him

Back