• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Termina's stuff (important revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, in a thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2424304 i posted some "explosive" stuff, It was about Void's translated text from japanese, It was very important statements, implying that Void may be the origin of everything or something, this is very important and worth debating, i need the opinion of a lot of people, please debate politely and dont derail, as i said this may be "explosive" stuff here i go with the breaking news (Wait vs battles wiki doesnt ley me upload the photo why?)

The image, the thing

You should elaborate things in this thread, not give a link thread to another one.

?! Confusion intensifies you... Did that before me? Wat •_• dude i didnt know you came before and you already knew about this, im like wtf right now.

Well yeah, its that thing.

But the origin of all? And the everything assembling within its substance? Uh, im confused. It could pretty much mean that Void created everything, if he is everything possible...

Origin is from where a thing comes from, if everything is origined from Void, then Void created everything no?

the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived. "his theory of the origin of life" sin├▓nims: beginning, start, origination, genesis, birth, dawning, dawn, emergence, inception, launch, creation, birthplace, cradle, early stages, conception, inauguration, foundation, outset; Here it is, why you wanted this?

Why are you purposely ignoring the synonyms that correlate origin with him being an ancestor?

Being and ancestor can perfectly mean that he created everything, i dont ignore, because It can mean that.

It can't under the context given. And even under the extremely unlikely case of it meaning what it doesn't properly explain, we wouldn't care as it's not informing us that clearly and would require us massive amounts of assumptions, which are him creating everything. We don't give such high ranks via assumptions when there are perfectly reasonable explanations for stuff, in this case just pay attention to what the text says and that's it.

Well, im not trying to outright upgrade Void, this statement is still vague i know, It could mean not and yes, but thats the point, It could actually mean that Void created everything, just It needs a bit more support.

So basically im just asking to take this into account and get opinions, It could be actually possibly tier 2 but not enough proof yet, just dont forget this description.

"There is a being called Nil, floating freely from several weird space-time continuum.

Seeing it's shine, the ancient people created and left a literature.

Dream, Heart, Dark, Soul...

Consuming chaos and possibilities alongside these, it will be the root of source of creation.

The being left in the literature is...

Is it the God of Destruction, is it a Star Allies, or is it..."

TriforcePower1 said:
"There is a being called Nil, floating freely from several weird space-time continuum.
Seeing it's shine, the ancient people created and left a literature.

Dream, Heart, Dark, Soul...

Consuming chaos and possibilities alongside these, it will be the root of source of creation.

The being left in the literature is...

Is it the God of Destruction, is it a Star Allies, or is it..."
Wha...

Just saying:

What about if the thing that Kirby and co defeat is just an avatar and not the true self?

Jasonsith said:
Just saying:
What about if the thing that Kirby and co defeat is just an avatar and not the true self?
Thats my theory, i Also thought that, remember the "Void" we saw only had his "dark" part out of unknown (presumably a loooooot) "energies" its surely just an avatar.

Here upon request. There is nothing notably impressive here. He already has Dimensional Travel as he shows using a portal, so that's obviously not a speed feat. The "True Destroyer of Worlds" Void Termina is logically not a weaker version of himself. Him not "existing in all dimensions" is notably something bad for him, but I saw other takes on that translation so I'll wait.

Well, also, Void is very "beta version" barely know anything about him,we have just gotten random vague Lore facts about him, but he seems core for the franchise, he is a very recent character (relatively) but ill wait, he seems truly interesting, what if Void isnt the highest character actually? But he seems the ultimate being tho. The part that seems the most interesting is the consuming chaos and possibilities part and the "dark, dream, heart, Soul..." What could It mean?

What do you guys think about It?

If he's the origin of all those negative things, which I'm unsure if he is as I need to reread the flavor text, it doesn't sound too farfetched.

My friend, can't you not see that it is poetic? And that origin isn't as in "had the feats of literally creating these things one day". Like, I can totally see Matt, Azzy, Saikou or any other reasonable user just coming here to say the same.

On a more serious note, I highly doubt it's flavored text, as the ones that wrote that were the ancients. The real question is how are we supposed to interpret it.

Im waiting for more Lore, Void really really seems interesting, maybe its the Kirby character i was searching for, when i saw Void the first, i knew It had something special on It.

TriforcePower1 said:
On a more serious note, I highly doubt it's flavored text, as the ones that wrote that were the ancients. The real question is how are we supposed to interpret it.
In heroes in another dimension, universes are mentioned as "possibilities" and It says "consuming chaos and possibilities alongside these" Void may be a universe devourer or something "It Will be the root of source of creation" magolor mentioned the ancients used an incredible power to make the artifacts, this description is a scroll written by the ancients, maybe they used Void to create everything.

Those dimensions of unknown size were never mentioned as "possibilities". Stop mentioning headcanons on serious threads.

Wait what?! I thought they were mentioned as possibilities but the heroes in another dimension says they are dimensions.

@Eficiente, It isnt necessary to say that that strictly, It isnt a headcanon, its just i remembered bad that description.

Uh, Void is more complicated than i thought.

Well as you are affirming things without giving evidence I shall do the same; They are not.

You seem angry/tired, why? Because I did affirm something without evidence? I mean, i may be hyped, but Who wouldnt be? Too much lore. Also, what im doing its extremly common, Lore info appear, people do theories, im just trying to interprete what the description says. (Also what i did affirm without evidence?)

I'm not angry, if you don't bring the evidence I'm the one having to do so, which if you evaluate the matter you should note that I shouldn't be the one doing that. Just that.

Oh, me, i have to bring the evidence, thats right, im the OP, i think my objective here is to give the best interpretation possible for the pause description.

And im sure the ancients used Void for creation (this is my theory according to my interpretation).

The best I can take from this is that coming into a dimension being a land of the dead means that Void was indeed going to destroy everything. Obviously over unknown amounts of time.

What changes would Beta Knight have via this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back